• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mini Moto/ Pitbikes

slednecks1124

Do you have some sort of pitbike that you ride? Give a little info on your ride and where your local riding spots are.

here's Mine;

04 CRF 50
Custom built exhaust w/ pro circuit silencer
K&N air filter
stock head ported by Matt @ MRP Racing
Red Baron skid plate
Red Baron extended fork legs
I-shock in the rear
Red baron bars & clamp

Place to ride
Kapowsin or up in the mountains by my house (bald Hills, Yelm)

Last edited:
Umm... i had one, rebuilt the carb, threw a new rear tire on it and sold it for a toyota :flipoff:

Oh and i always rode it around town, 2 state patrols drove by and did nothing, but that ****er was fast for being that small

I had one, rode it everywhere while wearing a gorilla suit. I locked it up to a post at night, right in front of my door on my porch. One morning I left for work and it was gone, the idiots tried to cut through the coated cable and failed. So they cut the lock. In the process they knocked it over and broke something, it was dripping oil, so I followed the oil spots for about a half mile until they stopped in a safeway parking lot. Still pissed...

Here is my 50 in the dunes. It is mostly stock with a Takagawa/Logan Built motor :D

Attachments

• 50inthedunes 002.jpg
    50inthedunes 002.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 50inthedunes 001.jpg
    50inthedunes 001.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 106
I wonder how it would do with a little paddle tire :cool:

Attachments

• 50roost 002.jpg
    50roost 002.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 50roost 003.jpg
    50roost 003.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 50roost 001.jpg
    50roost 001.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 97
Damn, I work at BBR here in Auburn and I don't even have one...

If I was out of high school, I probably would though, they are too much fun!!

Yeah, I'm not complaining about the job, lol.
My dad has known the 3 brothers for a long time, that's how I got it.

That is a little strange. do you ride at all?

Can you get the hook up on parts?

Nah... It might look kind odd if I buy parts for a bike I don't have...

I do ride though, just not on a pit bike. I have an '01 CR 125. At my house, we have 6 bikes(TTR-90/125/225, my CR125, and my dad has a KLR250, and 650, hes probably going to sell the 650 though). I've been around bikes and quads since I was very little.

Back on topic kinda. If I had more money and didn't live at home, I would be trying to get one of my work's new bikes! $4,000 for a ready to go 150cc (i'm pretty sure) bike! Beats the hell out of $1000 Chinese pieces of crap, or $10,000 race bikes.

The one thing I like a lot more about KLX110 pitbikes over the XR50 bikes, is how much more stable they are! The 50's just seem like it want's to through you on your ass, but the 110's are more like a normal bike handling wise.

Last edited: