• Apr, May, Jun 2010

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jul, Aug, Sep 2010

• Oct, Nov, Dec 2010

• Sometime in 2011

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • As soon as Jimmy and Chef get tired of hearing about it and build it, for Joel.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Never

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • It will be sold and someone else will build it.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • I just want another Keystun!

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
bigsilly said:
I see why Louis was about to explode and go postal on everyone at the end of his build. What does it matter when it is done? I never said this would be a quick build. I actually never really said when it would get built other than maybe around spring of '09. Wheeling is not the most important thing in my life, if I never wheeled another day it would not really bother me that much. I am not saying I do not like it, it is one of the most fun things I have ever done in my life. I am just saying it is not my life. The buggy WILL be done, and it WILL be done in MY garage on MY time frame. Feel free to carry on if you like, but it does not motivate me to move any faster. Now if anyone would like to donate THEIR time and MONEY feel free to come on over, I have a guest room you can stay in. thumb.gif

Reader's Digest version. "I will never finish the buggy." :flipoff1:

I'll come down and help if I have any vacation left after KOH's....seriously. I don't get to do this **** anymore and I still enjoy it from time to time.

Bones said:
I'll come down and help if I have any vacation left after KOH's....seriously. I don't get to do this **** anymore and I still enjoy it from time to time.
You are always welcome man. I may take you up on it. thumb.gif As well as Wyatt, he offered in another thread somewhere.

bigsilly said:
I see why Louis was about to explode and go postal on everyone at the end of his build. What does it matter when it is done? I never said this would be a quick build. I actually never really said when it would get built other than maybe around spring of '09. Wheeling is not the most important thing in my life, if I never wheeled another day it would not really bother me that much. I am not saying I do not like it, it is one of the most fun things I have ever done in my life. I am just saying it is not my life. The buggy WILL be done, and it WILL be done in MY garage on MY time frame. Feel free to carry on if you like, but it does not motivate me to move any faster. Now if anyone would like to donate THEIR time and MONEY feel free to come on over, I have a guest room you can stay in. thumb.gif

Damn, I think I hit a nerve. No need to be so defensive. We're just jacking with you. I just took it as funny that you have a three page build thread, to put a bare chassis on jackstands. I'm sure you will get it done and I'm sure I will spend quite a bit of time helping. But please unwad the panties and relax. :flipper:

bigsilly said:
You are always welcome man. I may take you up on it. thumb.gif As well as Wyatt, he offered in another thread somewhere.
All I am saying is don't have me there when it's wiring/plumbing etc. I am zero help.

bigsilly said:
if I never wheeled another day it would not really bother me that much.

Why even bother then? If you are not passionate about it and don't care to spend time enjoying it then don't waste time and money building a buggy.

bigsilly said:
I am not saying I do not like it, it is one of the most fun things I have ever done in my life. I am just saying it is not my life.

Guess you read over the above statement. I am as passionate about it as anyone, more so than a lot of people I know. Taking my time and doing it the way I want when I want does not mean I am not passionate about it.
Matt O. said:
Why even bother then? If you are not passionate about it and don't care to spend time enjoying it then don't waste time and money building a buggy.

Hell yeah I'd be in for a weekend. If its wiring, I'll hate you but, I'm less scarer of having to do wiring now than I used to be.

Latest posts