• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ML Dunes this weekend

Wish i was going riding this weekend:mad:

Why not go to sand lake? little bit farther better riding and not as damn hot there lol. annnnndddd you get the ocean :awesomework:

Wish i was going riding this weekend:mad:

Why not go to sand lake? little bit farther better riding and not as damn hot there lol. annnnndddd you get the ocean :awesomework:

Yes, I know SL is WAY better, but just going to get my boys out riding for a bit... ML is still closer and generally easier to keep an eye on the kids.

just a heads up today its going to be about 99. the weather channel says its going to rain sat and sun but only be in the mid 80's

Last edited:
Yes, I know SL is WAY better, but just going to get my boys out riding for a bit... ML is still closer and generally easier to keep an eye on the kids.

Understadable. I guess I have just been spoiled since pretty much my hole life ive always gone to the oregon dunes so its hard to me to justify going to place like moses where the sand is dusty & rocky but hey its still better than no riding at all!

Have fun & be safe out there! :awesomework:

I like the terrain in ML better than SL. SL gets kinda boring in about a day. Wish I was going too. Have fun and be safe.

Latest posts