• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run 2015 - March 20-22, 2015

Awesome!! Gonna round up some ****. This is the kind of **** I love!! Clean out some things I been hoarding and help kids. Can't beat that.. We should do this on a private ride sometime, as the one thing I would dominate auctioning off :smoke: would land me in the slammer more than likely in a public gathering... Bahaha. (If they could catch me alive) :woot: haha I can just see the look on everyone face now when a bunch of bags were up on the auction block. Haaaa! Man I'm so ready. I'm heading now to junkyards trying to find a damn Volvo fan!! SOB no yards near me. Anybody want to bring a fan I'll buy that and put the money to the auction real quick.. My **** is so ghetto fabb'd right now. Good lord. When u gettn there Mr John? Hell are u already there!? ;D

I have a million and one things trying to keep me from making this ride. If the weather holds out, those million and one things ain't stopping me. If it's shitty I will probably choose another trip. Hope to roll out early Friday morning and be at the park before lunch.

kushKrawlin said:
Awesome!! Gonna round up some ****. This is the kind of **** I love!! Clean out some things I been hoarding and help kids. Can't beat that.. We should do this on a private ride sometime, as the one thing I would dominate auctioning off :smoke: would land me in the slammer more than likely in a public gathering... Bahaha. (If they could catch me alive) :woot: haha I can just see the look on everyone face now when a bunch of bags were up on the auction block. Haaaa! Man I'm so ready. I'm heading now to junkyards trying to find a damn Volvo fan!! SOB no yards near me. Anybody want to bring a fan I'll buy that and put the money to the auction real quick.. My **** is so ghetto fabb'd right now. Good lord. When u gettn there Mr John? Hell are u already there!? ;D

Will a Taurus fan fit? If so I might can scrounge one up for ya.

We have another AWESOME donation! Eddie Staggs is donating another generator this year! This is a commercial grade diesel generator! Whoooopoooow!

:****:

bad80cj said:
We have another AWESOME donation! Eddie Staggs is donating another generator this year! This is a commercial grade diesel generator! Whoooopoooow!

:****:

if its like last year it'll be bad a$$

I just wished I had some money to spend at the auction. 5 red labels has zapped my spending fund booyang

its cold here in ga......wouldn't be Shamrock without some adverse weather :drinkers: I am ready to get to drinkin'

Just loaded my junk on the trailer in the dark. I'm sure my neighbors hate me even more and it's crooked as ****. See yall around lunch.

I have some more donations to pack into the truck. Be down Saturday morning or so.

I am 4 hours east in Ms and its been raining all morning. Anyone have a park update? How muddy is it?