• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run 2015 - March 20-22, 2015

We had a great time. Weather was close to perfect with some periodic shower activity. Enjoyed time with a lot of wheelers We have not seen in a few years.

I saw 3 good vehicle rolls. Hoping those videos show up. Sorry no pics from me. Wheeling too much to take pics.

Looking forward to the next event.

Had a great time. Made RBD in the rain and then broke my driveshaft Saturday. Buggy must be shy...too may people around. haha

Also thanks to the Steve's, sensei john , and the others that worked their ass off weekend. I noticed yAll workin no stop.. From farrrr away! Haha. Nah really thanks guys.. Good to see everyone i got to talk to. So hard to see everyone Ya want and ride a lot. I can't help it but win I unload its riding time!! I ride a lot, and not big on stoppin to watch others for hours. Reminds me of my street bike days. I would haul ass on everyone after a few minutes. Haha. Now Scott, aka Julio., we rode the FAWK out !! For hours, he ain't scared that's for dam sure! Had a blast man. That Sammy will by GAWD get it. Man I had fun. Dam rain!!!!!!!!!
And also I made the comment " nothing broke" earlier.. Guess I was thinkn that it sounded cool or somthing cause my **** is sick as hell!! Flexplate, steering, front drive shaft, and battery. WTF.

Had a damn good time wheelin all day Friday and Saturday,,,,I didn,t take a whole lotta pictures but I got a few I,ll get posted up!

LandSpeeder said:
I left before the final numbers, but I'm curious how much the final numbers were!

Not sure who's idea it was to have to two auctioneers, but it'll go smoother to go back to one again. My opinion, but hearing others last night, I know I'm not alone.

We will work on final numbers tonight.

The two auctioneers was my fault. We had asked Jimmy to do it as the last several years. He could not do it at he was coaching Allie's team. I was going to do the auction and was not looking forward to it. But, you do what you have to do. Then Travis came up and was signing in (I had met him at RBD around the campfire), we told him, like most that we were having an auction Saturday night. Out of the blue, he asked who the auctioneer was. I told him I was doing it, but I had never done it before. He said he was a licensed auctioneer and would be happy to do it for free for us. Cool, I can go back to doing what I do best, which it keeping it moving and people paying for items. Then Jimmy calls and says Allie's game was cancelled due to weather and he was coming. I told him I wanted him to come, but we already had an auctioneer. I wanted him to be that guy you see on Barrett Jackson working with the bidder to get his bid up. But, Jimmy kept falling back to his old roll as auctioneer. I asked several times and talked to both during the auction, between items. I never could get the rolls straight.

So, sorry, I take the full blame for that. It was not intentional.

highrange said:
as far as the auction there were a lot of cool things and was gonna hang around longer to bid on a particular item but after the 4th f bomb from the auctioneer i loaded up our children and went to eat along with the rest of our group

Sorry about that. The first one caught me off guard also, but I looked around and did not see any small kids, and seemed like everybody was enjoying the "show". I wish you had walked up to me rather than leaving, I would have taken action. I am sorry you felt you had to leave, we will make sure it is more family oriented in the future as to language.

My two cents, take it or leave it.

Shirts, coozies and smaller ticket items could be set up on a silent auction throughout the day. Come by, check what sizes are there, place your name next to the bid. Your name would be already registered and it would leave more time/money for big ticket items. It would be a lot easier to see who put there name down first on choice items too.

Other than that, I really enjoyed it. I knew my little one might learn some new words, so she stayed in Steves house on wheels.

John it was good to see you on Friday!

So what were the total numbers donated to the cause?

BMan said:
So what were the total numbers donated to the cause?

Driver Friday (5 @ $40) ---------------- $200.00
Driver Saturday (92 @ $40) ---------$3,680.00
Driver Weekend (72 @ $55)---------$3,960.00
Passenger (148 @ $5) ------------------$740.00
Workers (7) ----------------------------------$0.00
Food--------------------------------------------$83.00
Tip Jar----------------------------------------$537.00
Poker Run-----------------------------------$110.00
Auction-------------------------------------$9,843.00
Total Income $19,153.00

Cash---------------------------------------$13,623.00
Check-------------------------------------------$55.00
Credit Cards -----------------------------$5,475.00
Total $19,153.00

Expenses
1,000 Flag Wristbands --------------------$29.80
Wristbands--------------------------------------$8.99
Square fee-----------------------------------$151.35
Park Rental--------------------------------$4,000.00
Total Expenses $4,190.14

Net to Charity $14,962.86

I will add to that to make it $15,000.00.

Thanks to everyone involved, great time for a good cause. Autism Of Alabama.