• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 26-29, 2017

mdo817

We have confirmed dates and park for our 10th Anniversary W4W Rock Ride. We will be back at Morris Mountain as usual on Memorial Day Weekend 2017. Dates will be May 26-29 2017. Gates will open Friday morning at 0900 CST.

In 9 years we have raised over 100k that we have donated to several different Military Charities, the last 3 years all proceeds have been donated to "The Fisher House Foundation", we will be confirming this years charity soon, we will update this thread when we have confirmed it.

Driver/Rig $50 for the weekend or $35 for single day
Passengers will be $5
As always Vets/Active Military will be free.

We are working on getting everything started early this year:

As always we will be having a fun "Race" for bragging rights.

BBQ for sale on Saturday for lunch.

T-Shirts

Awards and Raffle/Auction will be held Saturday evening.

We will use this page to update Vendors supporting the cause as they commit and come on board.

Quick Banner

Attachments

• W4Wbanner.jpg
    W4Wbanner.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 128
Now that you are settled into the new year, its time to make plans for your big trips this year. This year marks the 10th anniversary of the Wheelin' 4 Warriors Rock Ride at Morris Mountain Offroad Park and promises to the biggest the yet. Since the first ride, the only goal of the event has been to honor veterans and raise money to aid the wounded among them. Every year, 100% of all monies raised through donations, ticket sales, raffles, auctions or any other means to include park entrance fees has been donated to the cause. The clubs and individuals behind the event are all volunteers and do not receive anything but satisfaction for job well done for their efforts. This year's event will again be over Memorial Day weekend (May 26-28) like it has been for the last 9 years.

For the last few years, the charity of choice has been the Fisher House Foundation and it is again this year. The Fisher House is probably best known for the services it provides the families of wounded warriors during recovery. Most well known among these is a place to stay during treatment very similar to the Ronald McDonald House outside bigger children's hospitals. In addition to a place to stay, The Fisher House also has programs that can assist in the travel of the family to place of treatment and even provide hotel rooms if there is not a Fisher House near the recovery facility. Additionally, they have scholarship programs for children and spouses and have helped renovate wounded warriors homes to make them more accessible for them. As you can tell, The Fisher House is an outstanding organizations that has saved over $320 million dollars for over 300+ thousand families since 1990. While not as large as some of the more well known wounded warrior programs, The Fisher House has an outstanding record of service to the veteran community as well as outstanding history of financial responsibility.

We have a buggy tube chassis being donated for auction by Jduck of Iron Duck Fabrication as well as several returning and some new vendors that have committed to donating items to the event, such as Warn, JB Custom Fabrication, Crawler Concepts, SpiderWebshade, Bartact, and Swap Specialties and Performance.

Make plans to attend and visit the W4WRR Facebook page for updates or follow this post and I'll update as we get more information. Feel free to cross post this to other forums or share the post from W4WRR10 Face Book page. With your help, this will be the largest and most prosperous ride in its 10 year history.

To add to what Diamond B posted, we have raised over $107,000 in the last 9 years, 2016 was a little over $12,000, goals for this year are $15,000. Thanks to everyone that has supported this event in the past, we look forward to seeing everyone in a few months!
Thanks Again for all the support and memories!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mark your calendars!! Lot of good stuff coming this year. Start saving up now for the Auction. Tube chassis, RCV shafts, Enginge harnesses, and more...

Time to check over those rigs from all the past few rides. Lets make this one for the record books

What time do I need to be there for this "friendly" race. I need to know because I am officially calling casey marlow out. He has seemed to wiggle his way out of racing me everytime so this seems like the perfect opportunity to support a good cause and shut him up about that ls! :woot:

I'll crack your head just like I did brad , lee, and Robbie's... I'll dust you man. booyang

Casey said:
I'll crack your head just like I did brad , lee, and Robbie's... I'll dust you man. booyang
Looks like all you gotta do is show now sunshine. #sbc>ls

Re: Re: MM - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 26-29, 2017

Casey said:
Haha. I'm counting on you breaking it unloading off the trailer. molaugh
Hush with that bad juju ! It's happened before !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Re: Re: MM - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 26-29, 2017

mashyermotor said:
Hush with that bad juju ! It's happened before !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am on a roll (no pun intended)! Ive broke 2 in 5 days...I am afraid to show up for this!

Re:

Race is usually around lunch time on Saturday, when we get times hammered out we will post them up.

Latest posts