• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 26-29, 2017

95yj you have a Facebook or anything for your shop? What kind of wicked awesome stuff you building over there?
I followed the gold digger build and almost bought some little chassis off of you like 4 years ago.

Eddyj said:
95yj you have a Facebook or anything for your shop? What kind of wicked awesome stuff you building over there?
I followed the gold digger build and almost bought some little chassis off of you like 4 years ago.

95yj brings the chit, now if he could talk Brandon into coming, he'd be looking like a Greek statue somewhere. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Eddyj said:
He lives over in georgia so for him to get enough signal to Facebook he would have to get his son on the roof holding aluminum foil.

BUG-E J said:
He lives over in georgia so for him to get enough signal to Facebook he would have to get his son on the roof holding aluminum foil.

Isn't that the same way he signals batshitwilly for their shenanigans?

THE ONLY DETAILS TO THE HAMMER DOWN HILL IS TO BEAT{ Rick Nickolson} time , he has the new SEMPER FI buggy check it out on FB.... :dblthumb: :dblthumb: his time was beat last year but he usually amps the hill climb up to support his fallen heroes...for a good cause we usually try to put the $$ back in the auction pot so yall come out and give the hill a shot .. lets raise some loot for a good cause Because without their sacrifice we wouldn't b able to hit dem hills FREELY !!!!! :woot: :woot:

Well yall have done it. I'm breaking out my top secret Co driver that is gonna garuntee me a winning spot.
7ac9f824564dbc76e15000deabd37161.jpg

Thing that's bad is I looked at it 5 times thinking ( I need to change my signature ) :rolf: ...... Product of public schools .... I mostly slept ... And smoked weed 8)

Y'all don't forget that we will be auctioning off an Iron Duck buggy chassis that Jduck built.

f88944fc368ba694a7d8a326a4b6fd11.jpg

Latest posts