• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

mmmm. i smell a new project

jjduedall

i havent been posting much due to working and such. and btw i just got a new job with alot better pay then my minimum wage knechts auto parts job, and it happens to be working at B&R auto wrecking. basically what ill be doing is tearing engines and tranny's out all day. so im excited about that. since i got the last buildup done my motor has lost compression on 3 cylinders and im working on that right now. but anyways i guess this whole thread was to show that i got sick of the ifs... sooooo :D

i got me a toy solid axle. check back later for the buildup. i havent decided if its gunna be just leafs.. or if its gunna get funky with some links and coils:clappy:

Penetrode Offroad said:
All pro leaves flex like no other!! No need for expensive coils!!! Definately check them out. It is going to look good under your truck.
Cory,
no try trail-gaer I have ran both

I have 3'' lift . 38'' in front 42'' in the rear with the fork lift . its soft ride to not like allpoo. yoat5.0 has them under the frout of his truck replace the wags

yup

jeffs88toy said:
I have 3'' lift . 38'' in front 42'' in the rear with the fork lift . its soft ride to not like allpoo. yoat5.0 has them under the frout of his truck replace the wags
true that jethro... I have a 5.0 with 3 in trail gear front leafs and they aint bent yet. I had to let the old waggys go they were well abused. I have tryed all sorts of leafs.. these new ones seem to be doing the trick and plus the center pin is 2inch off set to the front like a waggy.

Did I mention scrap metal is the price of gold so take you all pro's and junk um!!!!!!!!! :puke: