• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mmmmmmm... Bendy....

Nuzzy

Figured some of you might get a kick out of this. Up until now we've been using a standard issue hydro JD2 to bend all our tube. Well, in keeping with our plasma table and 60 ton CNC press, we decided to upgrade the ol' bender.

Settled on the Baileigh Industrial RDB-250. Considering the optional indexing table wasn't automated, we opted not to tack on the extra 5 grand, as we can make the same thing for cheaper. But the bender itself is pure tits.

IMG00137-20100302-1910.jpg

Figured we prolly shouldn't just toss these dies around like our old ones :redneck:

IMG00141-20100302-1911.jpg

Promo vid if you're bored...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rje9nU_XloU[/YT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rje9nU_XloU

Been spending a lot of time today programing in all our standard bends for different products and I think I've decided I'm in love with this thing. :masturbanana[1]:

Last edited:
excellent quality bender. I Like using regular white lithium grease alot better than WD. Baileigh makes some sweet fawking tools! I am really happy for you Eric. Cool you found a good shop to work for.

excellent quality bender. I Like using regular white lithium grease alot better than WD. Baileigh makes some sweet fawking tools! I am really happy for you Eric. Cool you found a good shop to work for.

Well thank you my friend :cool: I'm having a blast working here for sure. :beer:

And I shall try your white lithium suggestion.

Once your done with the white lithium, Go to the motorcycle chain lube. Clean-up is a mother though.

Ya still have the old bender?? I NEED hydro.

I like not needing grease with my one shot, or the mitler bros at work:fawkdancesmiley: killer bender though, I'm jealous

Ya still have the old bender?? I NEED hydro.

Already palleted and on a truck heading out west. Someone bought the whole shebang on Pirate. :frown:

I like not needing grease with my one shot, or the mitler bros at work:fawkdancesmiley: killer bender though, I'm jealous

This thing has my production time cut down way more than I'd anticipated :cool: Between easier setting of the tube and the faster bends, I've halved or more the time it takes me to plow through a pile of tube for, say, sliders where everything has the same bends and it's just repetitious.

The operating system and user interface seem a little outdated by today's standards, but what can ya do...