• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC Competition - September 28-30, 2012

Hope you guys make it. It always seems that some teams are ready an waiting and some are pulling all-nighters for the comps.

So far the current list is accurate and represents a full field of 12 teams. If anyone else wants a last minute entry it may be possible on Friday but it is not guaranteed. We will hold to our 12 vehicle limit.

Daniel Robare just called and has formally withdrew from the comp. So at this point there is a position open. I am not going to award the position at this time. If a team shows and wants to fill this position, we will fill it as we have done in the past, with a driver vote.

please keep in mind shirts have been ordered to the sizes of the original 12, so they may or may not fit but you will get shirts and we will do our best to accommodate your size requirements.

we will keep our limit at 12 teams.

hey exocaged we are one of the local sponsors and we were wanting to make up some grab bags for all the teams entered just to show our thanks. is the total number of drivers/spotters 24? and can i get with you or someone sat morning to leave the bags for the teams? my name is jd hubbard and our company is quintard jewelry and pawn here in anniston. my phone number is 256-310-7725 and shop number is 256-236-7696 thanks! :dblthumb:

jewylewy said:
mine is nearly finished just need to work out some bugs with the propane.... it runs great but wants to die below a 1200-1300 rpm then it acts sort of funky some times when trying to re start. Any Tips goin to call buddy Gamel this afternoon too
You can try the idle mixture screw in the front of the carb some of them are a 3/8 bolt and others are a 1/8 set screw in the side it may help and may not.

as exo stated i must withdrawl from the comp. carma is a bitch. my rig is just not going to cooperate plus numerous other things. i run for the fun and believe that the event needs a comp ready rig to represent the field. still going to try and show up and watch all you guys give it hell. otherwise waiting till next year.

:flipoff1: Well off to start another list for those who dear ''Da HITMAN'' bang bang . lol had a blast . hats off to the crew of SETTC they really put alot if hard work into this advent . see you guys next yr. thumb.gif

taterman said:
:flipoff1: Well off to start another list for those who dear ''Da HITMAN'' bang bang . lol had a blast . hats off to the crew of SETTC they really put alot if hard work into this advent . see you guys next yr. thumb.gif

Won't be long and you'll be retiring that ol worn out HitMan buggy of yours, but until then, keep shooting them down. thumb.gif

Congrats to Travis on the win he is a Class A person in my book willing to help anyone at anytime, Thanks to Mr. Ball for the yoke if not for him i would have not been able to fix mine and run the rest of the day Saturday, meet alot of new people and had a blast, Thanks to the red shirt guys for putting on a great comp and keeping things going smoothly cant wait till next year maybe i can hit primos finally, again thanks for the good time and had a blast.