• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - ShamRock Run - March 14-16. 2014

lowbudgetjunk said:
Be glad you had well cut pieces to chop from. All the stuff that gets split around here was just chopped up after the storm with no afterthought on splitting for firewood.

I don't think I will be able to stay for the auction, but I am stockpiling some stuff and working on a plan for bringing it down without scratching it up or damaging it.

You HAVE to stay Kel, You're the main contributor

lowbudgetjunk said:
Be glad you had well cut pieces to chop from. All the stuff that gets split around here was just chopped up after the storm with no afterthought on splitting for firewood.

I don't think I will be able to stay for the auction, but I am stockpiling some stuff and working on a plan for bringing it down without scratching it up or damaging it.

Kel, y'all had that baby yet?

Yes sir on the baby......I'll start a topic on that one here in a bit

Contributor, yes. But I have quite a few vehicles sitting around that I have to get operational before my wife lets me move out :)

I am just happy she is going to let me drive down to drop everything off.

I'm gonna bring a truck load at a minimum ;)

A little something I'm putting together for the auction.

1453315_10153810870650554_777197282_n.jpg

MMountain said:
Chassis needs more triangulation and your anti squat numbers on the suspension look way off. :flipoff1:

Randy, my wife and I will be heading your way Saturday around 2pm. Will you be awake? :flipper: :flipper: :flipgotcha:

I just got off the phone with Bobby over at Classic City OffRoad and they are on board! They will be bringing a tent and set up a booth! They will also bring some auction items as well! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Huge Thank you Bobby!

bad80cj said:
I just got off the phone with Bobby over at Classic City OffRoad and they are on board! They will be bringing a tent and set up a booth! They will also bring some auction items as well! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Huge Thank you Bobby!

Good deal Steve. Looks like you are putting a lot of work in.

This ride is just a few weeks away. Stephen came to the house yesterday and picked up a couple things for the auction.

Take a look around and see what you no longer need in your shop that you can donate to sell at the auction. It can be new or used. We have even sold used mufflers in the past. I found a Warn roller fairlead and an 8 lug steel wheel for a spare, a bench grinder (new in box). And a pair of water skis that were not sold last year.

There are a pair of seats under the pavilion that we sold to Crazy Garry last year that he forgot to load up. Hoping he buys them again this year. And whoever has the masturbating Obama doll, bring it back and we will auction it again. Third time would be a charm.

The auction is the largest money maker for the charity, so not only bring cash, but look around and bring stuff to auction. Simply turn it in at registration.

JohnG said:
There are a pair of seats under the pavilion that we sold to Crazy Garry last year that he forgot to load up. Hoping he buys them again this year.

He probably didn't just forget to load them up.... he probably forgot he bought them :drinkers:

JohnG said:
This ride is just a few weeks away. Stephen came to the house yesterday and picked up a couple things for the auction.

Take a look around and see what you no longer need in your shop that you can donate to sell at the auction. It can be new or used. We have even sold used mufflers in the past. I found a Warn roller fairlead and an 8 lug steel wheel for a spare, a bench grinder (new in box). And a pair of water skis that were not sold last year.

There are a pair of seats under the pavilion that we sold to Crazy Garry last year that he forgot to load up. Hoping he buys them again this year. And whoever has the masturbating Obama doll, bring it back and we will auction it again. Third time would be a charm.

The auction is the largest money maker for the charity, so not only bring cash, but look around and bring stuff to auction. Simply turn it in at registration.

Well said John!

Also Thank You John for the donations!

:woot: loller.gif :woot: loller.gif

I talked to Matt aka BK films and he will be bringing the swag trailer and lots of donations for the auction!

thumb.gif :driving:

Latest posts