• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Shamrock Run

This will be the first Shamrock run I've missed in 4 yrs..Sons baseball..I hope the auction and the ride go well....Might make it Sunday if we get beat early...This is always a great ride...really sux..

onealdodge said:
This will be the first Shamrock run I've missed in 4 yrs..Sons baseball..I hope the auction and the ride go well....Might make it Sunday if we get beat early...This is always a great ride...really sux..
send us a car to auction off and we will forgive you... :****:

No **** I got a truck I can donate call me tomorrow. I traded for it sight unseen. I had towed up to the store. Do not know what's wrong with it..it may be easily fixed or sell off the good parts...if there r any...sell tickets for a couple bucks a piece to beat the **** out of it with a sledge hammer Have not had time to **** with it....call me 800 663 2522. Leave message if no answer

onealdodge said:
No **** I got a truck I can donate call me tomorrow. I traded for it sight unseen. I had towed up to the store. Do not know what's wrong with it..it may be easily fixed or sell off the good parts...if there r any...sell tickets for a couple bucks a piece to beat the **** out of it with a sledge hammer Have not had time to **** with it....call me 800 663 2522. Leave message if no answer

This = WIN! Thanks Stephen!

I'm going to try to make Shamrock this year. It'll be the first time over there in a couple of years.

i talked to steven about the truck... sounds perfect for a bash truck, ie you donate a fee to get to bash it w/ a sledge hammer... who can get this truck to morris mtn for us...

draggbody said:
i talked to steven about the truck... sounds perfect for a bash truck, ie you donate a fee to get to bash it w/ a sledge hammer... who can get this truck to morris mtn for us...

where is it?

draggbody said:
i pretty sure at his dealership

i will try to get by there in the next couple weekends and drag it up there. this weekend i will be at phillips watching the nitro cowboys but next weekend i will drag it out there if no one has moved it by then

ell i got the trans in the s-10 yesterday. so if the truck hasn't been delivered by this i will try this saturday

My plan is coming together- the doubler is here, ordered my shift rail, and plan on finishing the boatsides, should have it all wraped up in time!!!!! First ride on the 11' season! :drinkers:

Latest posts