• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Support The Park Ride - September 26-28, 2014

s10me said:
any one gunna be there Friday afternoon 3ish Alabama time?
Should be also! Last few days I re did the hydro plumbing, almost done running new brake lines, then weld out the cage.. Need to do brakes on my truck bad. But as ya see I have my priorities in line. :woot: look forward to meetin y'all. Haven't checked the weather but last time we went to Morris it fawkin poured. Really hoping for dry weather, cause it's so nice out right now.

kushKrawlin said:
Should be also! Last few days I re did the hydro plumbing, almost done running new brake lines, then weld out the cage.. Need to do brakes on my truck bad. But as ya see I have my priorities in line. :woot: look forward to meetin y'all. Haven't checked the weather but last time we went to Morris it fawkin poured. Really hoping for dry weather, cause it's so nice out right now.

Don't think it's supposed to rain til maybe sunday or early next week. Fingers crossed!

I heard this "support the park" ride was being moved to AOP lol jk guys yall have a good time :driving:

xtacywill said:
I heard this "support the park" ride was being moved to AOP lol jk guys yall have a good time :driving:

No, but if it was I am sure someone would tell Randy. :****:

kushKrawlin said:
Haven't checked the weather but last time we went to Morris it fawkin poured. Really hoping for dry weather, cause it's so nice out right now.

There is a rule that you need to learn. NEVER talk about the weather at mm before a ride. It's kind of like a fight club rule ;)

45f0f9385ef905d2299e8e2eba8dc56d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think. Do it by God. I'm hopefully leavin bout lunch tomorrow. On hour drive. . Donuts by 2pm... :driving:... . No where near John's badass RV, man just something about that looks more comfortable than my tent on my trailer... :dunno: