• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors - May 23-26, 2014

A few of us from GA will be there Friday AM. I got to leave Saturday to head back home for a wedding

JohnG said:
Roll call, who is going. I know Josh said yes early, but I think still broke. Trying to decide myself. Kind of boring when none of your friends show up.

So, help me decide, who is riding?????

Yes I am out, Yota still 3wd with cranking and steering issues. :puke:

Hate to miss it, had an awesome time last year!

JohnG said:
Roll call, who is going. I know Josh said yes early, but I think still broke. Trying to decide myself. Kind of boring when none of your friends show up.

So, help me decide, who is riding?????

Right there with you, I've been planning to make this ride, but looks like all my regular folks are not going to be there. May still ride on Sat.

bbone said:
Im out..nephew graduation weekend

Wait. Did you not text me something different?

I was a 25% chance arriving afternoon Saturday... then realized I'm still generator-less. So, I'll prolly just stay in Mobile til Sunday.

Re:

MGO will be there..I'm rolling in early on Friday moring with a two rigs..mark should be rolling with us too.

From the empty bottle

Thanks to all of you who made it out. I enjoyed meeting and wheeling with the few you of I did. Hoped to meet more but had other things going on. Please post pictures/videos or links to them as you get them loaded.

Had a great time at the last MM Wheelin 4 Warriors ride. Met several good folks and had to be recovered and helped recover! Big thanks to Chad for the drive shaft parts, the trail repair was good enough to break a fourteen bolt shaft and survive the rest of the weekend with a new shaft.

For any who wanted a shirt but didn't make the event, there are a few available in Charcoal and Black. Contact Jamie at Son of a Jeep 850-215-1129 or PM "sonofajeep" on here if interested.

WWRR7Shirt.jpg