• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors - May 23-26, 2014

JohnG said:
That is correct per Randy in a text a few minutes ago. Plan to be off the trails at dark.
I know last year Ting was shutting the trail gates right after dark.

Here is a link to the FB page where the donations are coming from. If you guys know of, work at, friends with some one who would be willing to send out something for the raffle or the auction...PLEASE ask them or direct the to Jeremy, Jamie, or Rob.
Hope to see every one there.

sonofajeep said:
Here is a link to the FB page where the donations are coming from. If you guys know of, work at, friends with some one who would be willing to send out something for the raffle or the auction...PLEASE ask them or direct the to Jeremy, Jamie, or Rob.
Hope to see every one there.
I should have my usual donation that seems to sell good. Trying to get my Wife to add another flavor this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mdo817 said:
I should have my usual donation that seems to sell good. Trying to get my Wife to add another flavor
this year.

U must be the one that brought the apple pie i won last year......was damn good! :****:

Yep, I will be there, decent showing from MidgaOffroad, hope to be kickin' up dust.

Look forward to meeting you guys ... Memorial Day is almost here and I'm getting excited. We are going to have a great event and we have some outstanding supporting vendors that have donated some excellent products for the auction and raffle.

Pretty sure we should have already met, I have been doing these rides for a while. I will be harassing Ting for sure, just get him to do the formal introduction. LOL

mdo817 said:
Pretty sure we should have already met, I have been doing these rides for a while. I will be harassing Ting for sure, just get him to do the formal introduction. LOL

I don't recognize your rig but then I missed last year and my memory ain't that great to start with.

Looking forward ... But only wheeling on Sunday unless back from ATL early on Sat afternoon...
Can't miss 7th year in a row...

Have room available at the America's Best value inn Heflin 10 miles from the park
Contact direct for mmorv rates phone # : 2564632900

Sam

Roll call, who is going. I know Josh said yes early, but I think still broke. Trying to decide myself. Kind of boring when none of your friends show up.

So, help me decide, who is riding?????