• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 25-28, 2012

Dang man, you didnt get any video of the yota behind troy?? I was hoping one of you guys would have got some, i left my camera back at camp... :****:

I did get video of the yota on that same trail as well as the trail straight across from it. It's just taking forever to upload them from my Samsung Rugby Smart. I'll be in Miss. tonight for my daughter's graduation tomorrow and will try to get more uploaded while on the hotel wifi.

Nothing like wheelin a blown locker in the rear and down to the last bit of fuel. Still did three more trail after before it finally gave out on Gauntlet.

sonofajeep said:
Nothing like wheelin a blown locker in the rear and down to the last bit of fuel. Still did three more trail after before it finally gave out on Gauntlet.

After you replaced the chewed up pinion on the first downing and then we go 3 more times of opening the rear to trail fix the locker, the jeep still climbed several trails. It was impressive.

Yours was the green one off to the side when the stock 4dr JK was running wasn't it?

I didn't get any of you wheeling as you were stationary while the others were getting after it, sorry. Maybe one of the other guys in the group got some of it. It is a nice looking rig too.

Roadyy said:
I did get video of the yota on that same trail as well as the trail straight across from it. It's just taking forever to upload them from my Samsung Rugby Smart. I'll be in Miss. tonight for my daughter's graduation tomorrow and will try to get more uploaded while on the hotel wifi.

NICE!! Thanks man, i can relate with sonofajeep... i was wheelin the yota with a busted driver side birf... i know yall can hear it... lol :driving:

Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 25-28, 2012

shoot me a pm and I will email it to you

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2