• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 25-28, 2012

398863_2997984039727_1566040070_31942136_777400231_n.jpg

I have a question. I see on the flyer that it says 3 class rock race on saturday. If I do not want to race can I still ride the trails in the park all day saturday?

Roadyy said:
Are you expecting the guys to race around you while you are on the same trail they are racing on?

How do you know what trails they are racing on? If you know why don't you tell me. I was just asking a simple question that still has not been answered.

I'm sure Jeremiah will correct me if I'm wrong but the race will only be on one section of trails and the rest of the park will still be available to wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using my right hand.

biscuit said:
How do you know what trails they are racing on? If you know why don't you tell me. I was just asking a simple question that still has not been answered.

Cool. Thanks for the information.

The race is currently schedulled to be up Hammer Down as in the past few years after lunch; however nothing says it can't chaneg when we get it up there. But the race location will be pretty well known so that anyone who wants to can watch.

biscuit said:

Yeah the race will be on hammer down. We will shut that trail down from 1pm till about 2pm. All other trails will be open for wheelin.

Thaks so much for the information. I will be three Saturday to support this wonderful cause.

We should have a group of about 8 rigs coming in from SC after we wheel Choccolocco on Friday.

biscuit said:

It was the way you worded it that sounded like you wanted to ride the trails they were racing on. I'm glad someone was able to answer your question. Happy Trails..

01tj said:
We should have a group of about 8 rigs coming in from SC after we wheel Choccolocco on Friday.

that is awesome. Gotta watch out for Choccolocco though. It's known to tear some stuff up. Even if you're broke, come on down for the raffle ,auction, & awards for the rock race.

01tj said:
I Look forward to meeting some of you guys, I cut my teeth driving and offroading in Florence and Columbia (alongside the river).

The prize list is getting longer. Here we go....
Mile Marker-scout winch 8k...
smittybilt-winch...
Superlift-50%off cert x4 plus goody bags and Superlift edition matchbox jeeps...
Rubicon Express-gift cert...
OX Locker-$150off cert x3...
undercover fab-hd lower control arm mounts, d35 hd diff, tj low clear skids...
Tera Flex-goodies and disconnects gift cert...
mountain off road-$50 off x2...
warn-recovery strap plus goodies...
K&N-gift cert x2...
Randy's R&P-grizzly locker cert for any axle they have avail...

There are more things too, but this gives an idea of what's to come. More stuff arriving daily too.

We have some good auction and raffle goodies. Also, 3 class race on Hammer Down and possibly a technical race TBD on Sunday. A 50/50 raffle, BIG AIR comp if enough want to enter and time permits. Hope to see a great turn out to support our wounded Vets. MAKE SURE YOU BRING EXTRA CASH FOR TSHIRTS, COOZIES, AND AUCTION GOODIES. Remember that whatever you buy is TAX DEDUCTIBLE for those that care since this is a 100% charity event.

Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 25-28, 2012

Does anyone coming to the ride happen to have a Dana 300 tail shaft housing???

To all who made it up there, Thank you very much. We raised just shy of $10,000 for the Wounded Warrior Project.

Here are some links to others pics and vids

Some videos put together by New jeeper and Panama City local, Derrick
http://www.youtube.com/user/dspoer84?feature=watch

Some uploaded by one of the co-sponsors, Jeremy
http://www.youtube.com/user/redmanyj?feature=watch

Some videos uploaded by Hank Hayes:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Outerlimitsoffroad?ob=0

I'll post more links as I get them.

Latest posts