• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' For Warriors Ride - May 22-25, 2015

BMan

Team Chaos Racing (TCR) and Mid GA Offroad (MGO) is hosting this charity which benefits our vets through the Fisher House where all proceeds will be donated. The Fisher House helps our wounded vets and their families. In the past 7 events over $85,000 was donated to help those who make it possible for us to do what we do.

As mentioned in the flyer TCR will be setting up a race course up the obstacle named the Gauntlet. There are 4 classes one for SxS/UTV and 3 for full size rigs.

Come join us on Memorial weekend for a great event for a great cause!

11203555_905814072819245_4456183187749703187_o.jpg

Edit: Updated the flyer with new one.

Re: TCR & MGO Hosted Charity ride W4WRR8 Memorial Weekend May 22nd-25th

JohnG said:
Where, MMORV? And link broken.

Ur too quick. I was fixing as you posted. Yes MMORV again and you should see the flyer image embeded now.

Just a note for everyone to spread to those new to the sport. On Sunday May 24th, there will be a guided ride for folks newer to wheeling and/or the park. So tell your less experienced friends not to be intimidated with all the hype around the Rock Race! Morris Mountain has trails for every type of 4x4 off-road vehicle including mall crawlers! They will have staff experienced in off-roading, rock crawling and spotting there to provide assistance.

Thanks for adding that Rob!

Yes Hardline we all know most of ya are hardcore seasoned wheelers and don't need this but for those newbies who are just getting started it maybe useful. thumb.gif

sonofajeep said:
Can't wait to come ride again. Let me know if there is anything you need.
Jamie

Thanks Jamie! We're looking forward to it also! We'll let you know on the help offer....... :dblthumb:

jeeptj99 said:
whats the classes/rules for the race?

W4WRR8 Rock Race

Date: Saturday May 23rd
Time: TBD details will be a part of ride check-in info.
Course: The course will be a combination of down hill and up with a few interesting aspects/rules mixed in. The only thing I'll finitely give you details wise is it will start at the top of the Gauntlet and go down it and end up back at the top some how......the rest of the details will be a part of ride check-in info. thumb.gif

Classes:
- SxS/UTV
- 35" and under
- 36" - 39.5"
- 40" and up

B3 said:
IM THERE !!!!!!!! booyang :driving: :driving: :driving:
:eek: You mean the 7 year BMan ban is up already? I get to see ya again! Cool! loller.gif

I also updated the flyer in initial post with the new one. If you can't attend the ride but want to help out there is a URL in it for donations.

Also see http://www.wheelin4warriorsrockride.org/ for ride information, event sign-up and volunteer sign-up. We can use some help and if you want to help with the race since you can't/won't participate here is your chance. :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' For Warriors Ride - May 22-25, 2015

ScottsPics said:
COOL!...Gauntlet race will be FUN!
Will we see you this year Julio?

rednecklights said:
I want to make this ride pretty bad. I had previous plans but this sounds like a great time

Plus , I would like smoke that dirty south Motorsports guy in a samurai !

- Piper
Would be great to finally meet you Piper! This is a great event for a even better cause! thumb.gif

mdo817 said:
Will we see you this year Julio?

OH YEA see y'all Friday mornin till Randy runs us off Monday afternoon!

rednecklights said:
I want to make this ride pretty bad. I had previous plans but this sounds like a great time

Plus , I would like smoke that dirty south Motorsports guy in a samurai !

- Piper

I might get ole green n purple thang in that Gauntlet contest :dunno:....then again I might just trail wheel all weekend ;D