• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' For Warriors Ride - May 27-30, 2016

Re:

I was only on the trails for a little while and I was filthy. My boys had a great time getting nasty though.

kushKrawlin said:
As usual awesome time and don't remember everything... Broady wins rig of the week award. That Fukin yota will seriously go where ever.. Bitch is bad. Must be the ORI's. :woot:
The Florida guys kick ass. I was headed out to find some propane yesterday and old big Egarner caught me and let me borrow a tank.. This is why i like this hobby so much.. Everyone helps everyone for the most part. He will never know how greatful I am for that. God what a nightmare that would have been to find propane.
the fla boys are awesome. JOHO , man I don't know how to tell you this... But man ray is 100x cooler than you... Man your ears had to be burning this weekend. Wooo weeeee. :flipoff1:
I got a bunch of videos. A lot of broady absolutly murdering ****. I had a blast. I'm still tired and have dust in werid places. Lemme know if anyone wants more details on that. Hahahaha.

I agree. Broady has done gone and made that Yota nasty. I guess I am gonna have to go ahead and get me some sticky tars if I am gonna try to keep up.

I know it's a long shot, but I lost a trailer ramp somewhere between Morris Mountain and Oxford Mississippi. Did anyone happen to run across one on their way out?!?

Who's rig is this and how did it do?

IMG_0026-X2.jpg

Re:

Rokcrler said:
That's the famous bman.
His wife drives it

Famous! Ummm yeah!

Patooyee yeah you know it's ours now based on your PMs.

That was actually me driving it during the rock race here. Car did well but I need more seat time! LOL! To Mo's point though the wife gets all the seat time.....