• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Mo Fitty's in the group...

P

If its free, its P
Chase bought a new 08 Cheater 125.... Obviously we had to ride.

Found a pimp 50 track in the woods near my place, there is a double jump , and a table top plus a sweet berm corner with a lil water hazard at the base of it.. Will get pics next time out there but CheapJ7 was pulling no handers over the table top and I was clearing the double, but need a helmet for the table top on my lil guy ( plus my body aches ... no suspension sucks... )

laughing1

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

I broke my swingarm bolt in half and trashed the bearings.... Parts are on the way.. Hopefully have then by this weekend...
New tire came yesterday....

Where are you getting parts? I think I am going to need a rear wheel before long.

Wheels and Misc. off ebay... Make sure you order ones w/ 12mm axles not 15mm... That's what mine is anyway..
Specific parts i've ordered straight form Sikk Mx...

wontwork said:
It will.

I am wanting red wheels with my black plastic is what I am thinking.
I can powder coat them red if you are okay with some down time. I can do up to a 15-16" rim I think

Bones said:
I can powder coat them red if you are okay with some down time. I can do up to a 15-16" rim I think

That would be cool, but some of the spokes are broke, the wheel is a little bent, and a new one off ebay is about $30 - $40 so I will probably go that way.

Well if you want the new one coated let me know. Not in it to make and $$ just for shits and giggles. Reminds me I need to get started on some samples and get a few colors to show and see how well it works.

::) Good luck getting it from Estes. It is probably sitting on the dock. They had one package for me a few months ago and the dumbasses told me that they would not deliver just one package in a area. I would need to come pick it up from them. The company I order about 2 million a year from was not happy when I told them about this. I also made it clear I would not accept any packages from these sum bitches in the future.

By the way they are less than a mile from your work P.