• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mobile Mechanic

replaced the map sensor and the tps and made sure all the vacuum lines are hooked up and it still wont run. have a mechanic coming to look at it tonight.

Lesson learned: Don't just throw parts at the problem. Unless you happen to have them laying around of course...

Tps

I agree,I would check out the tps(throttle position sensor)it is mounted on your intake plenum on the opposite side from where your throttle hooks up and has 1 plug.:awesomework:

what a piece of SH$T the mechanic was. stood there for 5 min and said replace the IAC, TPS, Coil, Map sensor and the computer. who can i take this too that will be available to look at it tomorrow in the everett area? suggestions?

what a piece of SH$T the mechanic was. stood there for 5 min and said replace the IAC, TPS, Coil, Map sensor and the computer. who can i take this too that will be available to look at it tomorrow in the everett area? suggestions?

I know it's a little north, but a shameless plug for GaryTJ's shop in Stanwood. They have always done me right.

ok now it wont even turn over, it just cranks and cranks and cranks. its getting spark and fuel. whats it doing?

My 89 had a similar problem, it ended up being the egr valve, unplug it and see what happens

Latest posts