• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Model 20 T-Case

Ford Bronco Model 20
A similar version of the Dana 20 was made for the Ford Bronco. It featured a 2.46:1 Low gear and a driver's side front output shaft. The internals are largely the same as for the Jeep, IH and Chevy versions, but the front mounting pattern is quite different and not compatible with the other popular Dana 20 adapters and transmissions. Of note, it is possible to swap a Bronco sliding gear into the Jeep or IH Dana 20's - along with Model 18 gears - to acheive a 2.46:1 Low.

http://www.novak-adapt.com/knowledge/model_20.htm

I don't think so, but these guy would know for sure.

I broke a Dana 20, after about 6 months on it. The reason it broke was, one of the gears was wrong. Some gears are similar, the cut is just a little different. You gotta find someone who really knows them, and the numbers on them.

Gary Marshall is the only guy I would fully trust. He lives near the Bonney Lake area. (253) 891-1213 or message (253) 891-1214

He gave me a fair price for bronco gears. If you want a good deal on rebuilding it, I can talk to my friend Logan. He did mine, and removed the pill for front digs.

Last edited:
I broke a Dana 20, after about 6 months on it. The reason it broke was, one of the gears was wrong. Some gears are similar, the cut is just a little different. You gotta find someone who really knows them, and the numbers on them.

Gary Marshall is the only guy I would fully trust. He lives near the Bonney Lake area. (253) 891-1213 or message (253) 891-1214

He gave me a fair price for bronco gears. If you want a good deal on rebuilding it, I can talk to my friend Logan. He did mine, and removed the pill for front digs.

I didnt break any gears, just tristed the yoke splines a little and snapped the rear output shaft. The sad thing was I didnt think I was hammering on it that hard :mad:.

bronco rear output is the same...you can get a 32 spline one from wild horses that uses the same output housing....

Latest posts