• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Modular subframe

JDodd

Is anyone interested in a modular subframe? It seems like everyone has access to a bender these days but are intimidated about setting one up or take the time to truly square up a frame. I designed this for me because I'm OCD we I build something and spend too much time setting up a jig to build one chassis and I feel thats the same for almost every home builder. So I tried to cut all that out by incorporating the suspension mounts and the main frame rails so its pretty much just putting together a puzzle that is self jigging. If your interested in it let me know, Im going to get at least one cut monday.

Great job.... I love the thought process behind this. I think the plate work will eventually cause problems after a beat down on the rocks but maybe it was designed for skid plates all around. Nice work.

Dynamite Design said:
Great job.... I love the thought process behind this. I think the plate work will eventually cause problems after a beat down on the rocks but maybe it was designed for skid plates all around. Nice work.

Skid plates would be simple to add due to everything being flat, could have some cnc cut and added to it if wanted.

midwestracer2003 said:
i love the idea also what size joints is it setup for and $

Design for 1" heims but the tab holes are undersized so they can be drilled for any size heim.
I should have a quote monday on a exact price.