• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mono link a 4Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must not like your buddy very much. Uncontrolled droop is :rb:and dangerous.

I forgot though, you know everything and miller's engineers told you it would work so we are all idiots.:eeek:

Hey guys it's nice that you still love me.

Its is amazing that people that you don't know can say such hateful things or make others believe such outlandish bull **** but thats the web for you.

I feel the love.:D

Hey guys it's nice that you still love me.

Its is amazing that people that you don't know can say such hateful things or make others believe such outlandish bull **** but thats the web for you.

I feel the love.:D

Reading comprehension is hard I guess.. Everyone has tried to show you the error of your "design" only for you to basically spit in our faces and tell us we're all wrong.

Outlandish bullshit? I've seen W's garbage first fawking hand and it is scary at best from what I have seen. No worries, I'll get some pics of the axle my buddy picked up from one of W's other minions that thinks he's the be all and end of of fabrimacatin'. :kiss:

Reading comprehension is hard I guess.. Everyone has tried to show you the error of your "design" only for you to basically spit in our faces and tell us we're all wrong.

Outlandish bullshit? I've seen W's garbage first fawking hand and it is scary at best from what I have seen. No worries, I'll get some pics of the axle my buddy picked up from one of W's other minions that thinks he's the be all and end of of fabrimacatin'. :kiss:

If everyone listened to wisdom there would be no such thing as the Darwin award :D

You stupid fat **** no one said you where wrong or right as far as w he is not the greatest fabricator nor claims to be.
W has a great dill of information that is useful.
And who makes you the expert on what's right or wrong.

This says it all
yotasnow.jpg
If i was driving this i could not imagine what you'd say.

You stupid fat **** no one said you where wrong or right as far as w he is not the greatest fabricator nor claims to be.

This says it all
yotasnow.jpg

:haha: ya always know when words hit close to home when the argument turns personal. :haha:

You just can't get over that I had the cage like that for almost a month and wheeled it in the snow once... UN like you I decided to do it right so I went to CAchassisworks.com and picked up a proper cage that with proper welds is NHRA/IHRA certifiable.

Held up pretty well, especially when you consider it went over 100' rolling the whole way. :cheer:

yotarolled8.jpg

yotarolled.jpg

Your square contraption was more tweaked from your flop on 7 up... Yea I'm a retard. :haha:

I'm the guy that had W's work on the axle...looking for pictures now. Ryan saw it first hand....

and by HAD his work...I got the axle in a trade deal. In no way would I have paid to have said work done.

This says it all
yotasnow.jpg

I think someones panties are in a bunch :haha: Post some pics of your build hydro so we can have some cheap entertainment :awesomework:

I think someones panties are in a bunch :haha: Post some pics of your build hydro so we can have some cheap entertainment :awesomework:

He won't show close up pictures of his ghetto fab. He will just keep posting pictures of his trailer park ramp queen.:looser:

You guys should just give up now on trying to talk sense into joe. He's a prodigy of a hack from the pdx area that goes by W. No manner of strength chart, material and welding manual or by God real world experience will matter to joe. He knows more than anyone and the absolute last thing he'll do is listen to anyones input even when he asks for it. Search his name on TC for many examples of exactly what I mean.

Hey were you a mod over there? I herd you lost your fun buttons.:cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.