• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Monster Jam @ Titans (Nissan) Stadium in Nashville, TN

ridered3

Not Rigless
Never been to Monster Jam, but know when they have this at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville in January the trucks are kinda cramped in there. The bigger stadium should allow for more room=a better show.

Anyone else going? Also is the Pit Party access worth it?

http://www.monsterjam.com/events/nashville-tn-2016

http://www.ticketmaster.com/monster-jam-nashville-tennessee-06-18-2016/event/1B0050598D6120E8?artistid=1542376&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=25&tm_link=venueartist_msg-0_1B0050598D6120E8&bba=1

Small arena Monster Jam events suck. In Knoxville they always hold them at the basketball and hockey arenas and it's pretty much a 50' drag race, the freestyle sucks, and you leave feeling like you got fawked.

They do have smaller shows at Bristol, had WAY more fun there. Only draw back was the 2hr. drive up there. There was no Grave Digger, but they had Stone Crusher, Hooked, War Wizard, Prowler, Bigfoot, Equalizer, and a couple others. They had PLENTY of room to open up. A couple trucks even rolled over.

I'm hoping with this being in the Titans stadium the trucks have enough room. So far there are 16 trucks that will be there.

As an FYI, the Monster Jam website lists 5 locations around Nashville that are giving away free Pit Party Passes. I stopped by one this morning and picked up 4 passes. Walked in the door, asked for the passes, said thanks and walked back out. So if anyone wants passes that way I'd recommended it.

Another FYI/discount code for those that haven't ordered their tickets yet.

Use the discount code CLARE when checking out for tickets to get 25% off. This is reference to country music singer Clare Dunn who will be performing during the Pit Party.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Small arena Monster Jam events suck.

This.

I've been to the Bridgestone arena and it's not much bigger, if any, than the Vaughn Braun Center in Huntsville, AL. I say that to say this: I went to Monster truck event at VBC in Huntsville when I was younger, only had 4 monster trucks and they barely had enough room to do anything. The most entertaining part was the freestyle mx ramp and rc cars. They had mx guys doing tricks on mx bikes and people jumping the jumps with badass RC cars. The only thing cool about watching the monster trucks was hearing all that horsepower while they drove around in circles like a dog chasing it's tail.

Got mine also. The pit party is a good time for your kiddos to get a autograph from all the drivers and check out the trucks.
I've been to the monster jam worlds finals three times. When they are running out doors it's all ways a great show

Pretty cool to see it in person at an outdoor venue. The diggers went upside down a little quick on the freestyle. It was fun for the kids tho

cj7-377 said:
It was a good show . Only gripe I have it took me an hour and a half to get out of the parking lot. :****:

Yeah I don't know what was happening with traffic "control" out of the stadium. It took me a few minutes to head back towards the stadium where they were directing traffic and a few minutes later I was South East bound and down.

kushKrawlin said:
Then fukers need new tires! Ole slick Willies... Or hell maybe ya don't want much tread on a monster truck.. I have no clue. But them suckers look slick ..
One of the title sponsors BKT tires for monster jam(Feld Motorsports).Makes them all run their tire and they are not allowed to alter them in any way in the deal with them.Really sucks for the independent guys

kushKrawlin said:
Then fukers need new tires! Ole slick Willies... Or hell maybe ya don't want much tread on a monster truck.. I have no clue. But them suckers look slick ..

There was a big rain about 20-30 minutes before the start of the event. Track was soaked and contrary to the genius behind me, it was not drying up much at all.

Will try and post a few pictures here in a few days.

We parked under the new convention center. It was not a bad walk. It only cost me $12 and we got right out of there without any waiting loller.gif. The show was awesome! I hope they come back to Nissan Stadium again! Way better then bridgestone arena.

I couldn't agree more. Way better than Bridgestone. Honestly the track being that slick made it pretty entertaining. Nothing like monster truck drifting. Lots of "accidental" bumping between trucks also. First time I'd seen that.