• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Monster Transmissions

Bodacious

What are your guys' thoughts on these transmissions? Any experience with them? I have a Th350 I'm sending out to PTC, but came across these transmissions online also and was curious if anyone has used them.

What are your guys' thoughts on these transmissions? Any experience with them? I have a Th350 I'm sending out to PTC, but came across these transmissions online also and was curious if anyone has used them.
I've not used Monster or PTC on anything, but historically there hasn't been very many good dealings between Hardline members and Monster.

However, there has been many great dealings between Hardline members and PTC.

What Bebop said!

I spent good money on a tricked out trans from Monster and it didnt last three rides.

My PTC is going on two years of abuse without a hickup.

Nothing else to say.
Ed at PTC is a great dude and a fellow rider too.

Ed is the man. However, after his lung replacement last year I think he might be retired even though I know he has stopped in from time to time to say hello. They have other good folks there that worked with him.

Screw Monster they did a c4 for one of my customers. It never moved out of its tracks. Absolutely no customer support either. Did not stand behind product.

Latest posts