• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moody, Alabama Car Show - October 3, 2015

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
eea5b6ca6c28716ce2c493d5b967cf79.jpg

Short notice, but planning on taking the 38 Special and possibly the 34 Ford. Shine 'em up and come on!

Me and the Heart Attack buggy are in for this good cause. :dblthumb:

Let's see some of you other guys bring out your cars/trucks/ buggies/ golf carts or what you got. Good cause here. :dblthumb:

I have the carnival set up in Trussville you guys need to cut across park ave. to S chalkville rd. with the cars and buggies and come hang out. Plenty of parking at Trussville first baptist. The funnel cakes and corn dogs are on me.

To bad in two weeks I'll be set up in moody. Hopefully with a finished buggy. Cough... Cough.... Patrick.

I've been conned into going to a peewee football game Saturday morning or I would ride one of my bikes down and hang out for a bit! Sure would be a helluva lot more fun than watchin' a bunch of uncoordinated punk kids play a sport that I am 110% not interested in.... molaugh

TacomaJD said:
I've been conned into going to a peewee football game Saturday morning or I would ride one of my bikes down and hang out for a bit! Sure would be a helluva lot more fun than watchin' a bunch of uncoordinated punk kids play a sport that I am 110% not interested in.... molaugh

I have to wonder, does it hurt when she shuts her purse? :rolf:

JohnG said:

I just could not articulate the right words to just how I felt about that comment, but this pretty well nailed that Gucci bag closed. :flipoff1:

JohnG said:

Hahaha! Never! I'm just being a nice guy and showing some support for the little fawker lol. My balls are still intact, in my own britches! The way the forecast is, I damn sure wouldn't be riding a bike to B'ham now anyways! Hell the fooseball game may get rained out too. Tired of this fawking rain.