• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Mookie for sale or trade for razor.......(no longer for sale)

slytowncrawler2

Do work son
Throwing this out there as as a feeler.....
Wanting to build a razor for mud to get my boy into something motorized and more south Ga friendly:/

Buggy has been on one ride since the LS and auto swap.

04 Lq9 out of an escalade
Built TH400 with reverse manual valve body (Rock gate shifter)
Harness cut an tuned by jims performance for 93 octane
Cut 43sx has been on 7 rides
Internal bead locks (16.5s)
Rear steer via psc valve
205 t case twin sticked with 1350 yokes(with big ford lower output)
Welded rockwells with Mohawks and pinion brakes
Fuel system has been on one ride
Huge trans cooler with fan
Be cool radiator with dual fans..... Beat that LS as hard as u want an it will stay 190degrees
7/8 uppers 1.25 lower heims

Lots more. Buggy is used. Has been rolled. That being said it tracks perfect and holds its own against buggies twice its price.
I'm in Sylvester, Ga. Call or text 229)881-9593 for more pics or info

Asking 20k OBO. Will trade for a razor with warranty
Make offer cash or razor. Worse I can say is no thanks.

This is when it was big block an manual trans^^

I'm 6.2" 220 pounds for fittment reference^^^

Buggy is very low an stable......

Re: Mookie for sale or trade for razor.......

Well, I was gonna comment on how hot your wife is.....but then I seen how big a boy you are and don't want to piss you off lol.

How old is your boy? I just bought a cheap trail rig so that I can get my 8 yo boy out in the woods a little bit.

Awesome buggy man, good luck selling or trading it!

Lol mopar man. I'm waaaay over wifed for sure. My boy is seven. He likes the bouncer. And anything with motor really. But it's hard to drive 6+ hours on a trip with him. I'm still trying to decide if this is a good idea. Honestly. I'm scared to take him up there. He doesn't fit good in the harness. And a razor we could use every weekend. An maybe years from now we could build another crawler together. And in the mean time he still be learning....... But this buggy has been like a third child to me.

wheelbase?

What tubing used?

slytowncrawler2 said:
Lol mopar man. I'm waaaay over wifed for sure. My boy is seven. He likes the bouncer. And anything with motor really. But it's hard to drive 6+ hours on a trip with him. I'm still trying to decide if this is a good idea. Honestly. I'm scared to take him up there. He doesn't fit good in the harness. And a razor we could use every weekend. An maybe years from now we could build another crawler together. And in the mean time he still be learning....... But this buggy has been like a third child to me.

The struggle is real! I ended up selling out a couple years ago when my kids got old enough to start riding. I bought a XP41K now I got a HighLifter 4. It was a tough decision and I caught a lot of **** from my crawlin' buddies but it was well worth it in the long run. The RZR is easy, and a lot more useful to me around the house, hunting, etc...not to mention there's more trails to ride. I miss hearing that LS sing but don't miss the late night wrench fests just to go ride. Like you, I will prob end up in another rig at some point but the RZR just fits our life right now.

Kick ass buggy by the way! GLWS