• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MOR - Bounty, New Year's Day pics/vids

nhl_bullitt

Southern IL/MO
No vids from me since I know others were specifically there to film. Thought I'd get a thread started.

Thanks to Austin, his family, ARC, and others involved. I think it started later than planned but they kept a pretty good pace going after that.

The hill had a ridiculous cut out at the bottom that looked almost impossible. Props to Nick Cooper who had to go first. He was 1 of 5 or so that made it. The drivers put on a great show. Not sure who Jake Pike was before this event but he destroyed the competition with some 38s, half tons, and a loping ass SBF (i believe). Insane run. :eek: Hoping for a video compilation of the day shortly!

Attitude's 180s.... flashemifyougotem

^ That is your winner!

A muddy Frostbite. He put together a hell of run and made it to the top, neutral drops and all. That motor may have been the loudest one there.

thanks for sharing. this site is terrible about posting wheelin pics. once the big boys get their vids sorted out, it should be cool to see. can't wait to attend a couple of these this year.

:dblthumb:

I told Robert.....please finish this sentence. watched too many times to figure out what the guy said

I talked to that guy as he was lining up he said I'm just here to make some noise haha he sure did!

Boy if that dont put a tingle in ur dingle ur just unamerican then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake just got it together this summer. We do alot of hill killing around here. Not much rocks , so its built light compared to most bouncers. He is a welder by trade so the Chassis is all Molly & tigged. It's a 331 9.1 with hyd roller dynoed at 500hp with the MSD bolt on injection. C4 atlas , d44 frt with Jana 50 gears and rcv's, 9 inch rear with 35 spline pinion and axles. And ORI's. 115 inch wheelbase 20 inch belly. Just a simple light buggy. He posted what it weighed on the faceslap and nobody believed him ... Lol

So what does it weight? And with the fancy ORI'S
why does it mule kick so bad? I thought you bolt them
on and the pillow of tittys was what you got.....

2600#s

He has adjusted on the ORI's a little.
He was having some frt wheel hope but looks like its good now..lol

Yeah just a little 331 pumping out 500 hp. No doubt its 500hp but theres alot going on in that 331, care to elaborate? sounded awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk