• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More 4th pics

:haha: If "D" and money go to the bar at donner make sure we get pictures!!!!! for proof!!!!! Drive or jack!!!!! hey crash we do need a smiley face falling over a 40 sticky!!!!!! for a really drunk note on the smiley section!!!!:alcoholic: :drooling1: :011: :thud: :beer:

I was so "drunk" Saturday night at Naches I almost puked and passed out.......3 beers. :rolleyes:

The only drinking I'll be doing at Donner is water so as to stay hydrated for our competition.........I'm such a party pooper, I know. :looser:

The pics of your jeep look awsome Wayne!!:awesomework:
yeah !! like you said wished I did this years ago

I have a shiny new Spicer u-joint on my counter to replace the one you provided for the trail repair. Stop by if you are in the area this weekend. I am building some bark busters.

cheers, Wayne

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Wow i think toyolet and Mark M. are being way to harsh on ya "D" thats Ok when ya get your **** done in oh say 2 or 3 years you can spank their asses !!!!! if ya don't forget how to wheel by then!!!!!:; :; :; :beer: :beer: :beer: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: "Drive or Jack!!!!"....:; :; :beer: :beer:

Last edited: