• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

more homobiling

greenie

5/1/11 (wrong date on photos for some reason)

on the way to the mountains about to be slayed
DSCN1681.jpg

unload point
DSCN1684.jpg

headin up
DSCN1687.jpg

and up...
DSCN1689.jpg

lake cle elum in the distance
DSCN1690.jpg

bowls
DSCN1692.jpg

DSCN1693.jpg

DSCN1694.jpg

DSCN1695.jpg

DSCN1696.jpg

peak of mt. stuart in the distance (from the south-west-ish side)
DSCN1697.jpg

DSCN1698.jpg

DSCN1700.jpg

DSCN1704.jpg

a vid from corey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh5dff0nqUw

DSCN1711.jpg

Nice pics and videos. We hit Helens last Sat from the north side for a spring ride. It was avalanche city but we had a good day.

How far up the main road are peops parking for Van Epps/Gallahger?

Nice pics and videos. We hit Helens last Sat from the north side for a spring ride. It was avalanche city but we had a good day.

How far up the main road are peops parking for Van Epps/Gallahger?

thanks. we didnt go that far, maybe 1/2 mile of gravel. pullin trailer doensnt work as good as a sled decked pickup though, without a trailer you could probably get into wheelin mode and go far as you want. at your own risk since its not legal though. that road is brutal since no more grooming, im done up there i think. pounded my dads brand new sled purdy good:redneck:

thanks. we didnt go that far, maybe 1/2 mile of gravel. pullin trailer doensnt work as good as a sled decked pickup though, without a trailer you could probably get into wheelin mode and go far as you want. at your own risk since its not legal though. that road is brutal since no more grooming, im done up there i think. pounded my dads brand new sled purdy good:redneck:

Right on:awesomework: The only bad part about spring riding...the trail in.

how much snow is still at big boulder creek going up? i haven't got an update yet to see when we can finally make it up to our cabin

how much snow is still at big boulder creek going up? i haven't got an update yet to see when we can finally make it up to our cabin
there was quite a bit there last week, but this week?
who knows...
depends on what your drivin too,my wheeler would have no problem to the end of an those roads but a DD?? also not legal for a while i believe but maybe for you land owners?

not legal.. if its closed its closed.. we land owners get no special rights ... only acess with sleds or tracked vehicles..