• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More saw pics

JBuck

Here is the biggest one so far. It was about 49" Diameter and it made a pretty good thud when it hit the ground. Got about 3.5-4cord out of it and another half of a tree. The 361 was just there for limbing it up. I used the 660 to fell it. The pile is what I split this weekend after I already sold a cord out of it. My forearms are killing me.

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00202-1.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the biggest one so far. It was about 49" Diameter and it made a pretty good thud when it hit the ground. Got about 3.5-4cord out of it and another half of a tree. The 361 was just there for limbing it up. I used the 660 to fell it. The pile is what I split this weekend after I already sold a cord out of it. My forearms are killing me.

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00202-1.jpg

is there anything more rewarding then splitting wood and loading into a sweet truck....

USA USA :awesomework:

Firewood is the easiest way to get rid of it. Don't have enough timber to make it worth logging, so I'm just trying to make a few dollars to pay for the leveling of the land.

Firewood is the easiest way to get rid of it. Don't have enough timber to make it worth logging, so I'm just trying to make a few dollars to pay for the leveling of the land.

what ya leveling the land for? a lil off road coarse maby :awesomework:

Hopefully a house, a 40x60 shop, and a dirt track(Quads). Another couple of years and alot more money and maybe it will happen.