• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More video from Tahuya

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
These are from this weekend. Yellow jacket hill is starting to become a challenge for decently built rigs. Previously I saw a stock JK work its way up. But I don't think that would happen now. Here is mine and Brian's struggle from Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ion0oB0H5B0

This is Brian (Super Samurai). I made it past the first big rock and said fug it. (I didn't want to break anything) This hill has changed a ton since it first opened too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j9r94z_NdE

Our club is going to Tahuya this weekend, hopefully it will be worth the drive, I haven't been there since '91 :D

I doubt there is anything there to be scared of. :D

Well I dont know you so I can't say. But I know some of those hill's scare the **** out of people. Anarchy and the rock hill. So good luck and take pics. :awesomework:

not worth the drive,,,,,repeat,,,,not,,unless you have a cycle it's really close to dumb...

When was the last time you were there? If you have a buggy it's boring, but if you have a modified trail rig its fun.

Well I dont know you so I can't say. But I know some of those hill's scare the **** out of people. Anarchy and the rock hill. So good luck and take pics. :awesomework:

We wheeled together at Evans :redneck:

hey nice videos... hope the rock stacking got removed... nothing worse than wreaking a new obstacle by leaving those rocks in the holes...

hey nice videos... hope the rock stacking got removed... nothing worse than wreaking a new obstacle by leaving those rocks in the holes...

That's the crazy thing about these trail obstacles. The rocks are always moving. every week its a little different. Yellow jacket hill a month ago was do-able in a stock JK on 31''s. Now that's not likely. There was talk about shot-crete. But that's all I heard about it.

Looks like the "obstacles" are set up perfect for the type of vehichles that frequent Tahuya.
That quote speaks the truth. I am waiting for then to build a truly challenging trail for the buggy guys, though if more people would attempt the anarchy hill it will get pretty tough as it gets chewed up. Oh well atleast there is a few more things to play around on.

Great videos Joop, thanks for sharing :awesomework:
The hills look challenging for those of us who wheel non-buggies.

I haven't been down there since the early 90's either with my pretty stock daily driver/trail rigs (my then gf's stock 87 Sammie and my 85 Toy on 33's)

Thanks again for sharing :cool:

When I get my tranfer case fixed I will be going back.....I need to try yellowjacket (broke on the big rock hill) and I will get up big rock or break again.

When I get my tranfer case fixed I will be going back.....I need to try yellowjacket (broke on the big rock hill) and I will get up big rock or break again.

I've learned that I need beadlocks before I play on it again. I keep tearing up valve stems.