• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More video from Tahuya

Alright, a couple of us are heading to Tahuya tomorrow am CH 5, to check out the new stuff, will report back :D

i like my backyard if you dont dont come play here- i prefer its understimated and kept quiet-- all attention does is get **** shut down ..

The rock hill looks pretty gnarly, at least fro my rig until i get the front locked and bigger tires. Curious where the buggy guys go wheelin since there rigs are so "hardcore." Seems like modified rigs can do about anything this state has to offer. I thought buggies were built more for competition rockcrawling. The trails around here would be boring in a buggy.

The rock hill looks pretty gnarly, at least fro my rig until i get the front locked and bigger tires. Curious where the buggy guys go wheelin since there rigs are so "hardcore." Seems like modified rigs can do about anything this state has to offer. I thought buggies were built more for competition rockcrawling. The trails around here would be boring in a buggy.

Reiter, and Funny Rocks.

Havnt been to reiter, seen pics though. Didnt look like buggy material. Maybe ive watched too many "King of the Hammers" video clips, haha.

Is funny rocks anywhere near moonrocks? Me and my buddy Les (Hlb3) got lost up on the Naches about 5 years ago in the fog, and ended up on a big open rock formation. Dont know if it was funny or moonrocks.

hay the one hillclimb is pertty tough kwraler gits shut down in his buggy some days and others he gits right up it give it time it will b a all buggy climb and i no the super samy will go up it but it needs to come out of the yard frist

hay the one hillclimb is pertty tough kwraler gits shut down in his buggy some days and others he gits right up it give it time it will b a all buggy climb and i no the super samy will go up it but it needs to come out of the yard frist

WTF are you sayin'???
Once more...in english.

You got it :awesomework: Don't be affraid of the skinny pedal :redneck:

When i ran it last time my digital video camera got scared and jumped off the dash onto the passanger seat then got scared there and jumped out and killed it self under a tire.

If Ted didn't get up it it's because he quit before he got the buggy dirty:D

If he wanted "up it"............ I promise you......he'd make short work of it.

Ted's buggy can go anywhere. I promise you this. That thing is built. :awesomework:

ya but i spot 4 him this is billy and im saying sometimes we just cant git up it if he was to just hamer down ya but the object is to crawl not pull a larry!!! and i no his buggy is built i go wheelin with him all the time but look at joes jeep its built to and gits shut down at the top on the right side and he hamers down

ya but i spot 4 him this is billy and im saying sometimes we just cant git up it if he was to just hamer down ya but the object is to crawl not pull a larry!!! and i no his buggy is built i go wheelin with him all the time but look at joes jeep its built to and gits shut down at the top on the right side and he hamers down

ya man that's cool thatat;'s awesome good looking rig cool trail awsemoe tahuyais cool ya man cool man aweseome trila hope to get down thers some tome i like texting and cool stuff man awesome that thread is old as **** but vool man. awer4some.