• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Morris Mnt--pre ShamRock workday March17th

bbone

I talked to Randy tonight about the ShamRock ride this year. We are trying to plan a work day the weekend before. Nothing major just some general trial maintenance and a little clean up. They have big equipment there if/when something is needed. Any takers? We dont need a army but a few helpers wouldnt hurt.

Wish I could make it, but I have already committed to a charity car show that day. If you plan to work most of the day Sunday, let me know. I don't want to drive up there to find no one still there.

JG I am sure we got it covered on Saturday. Steve O is down also....I dont expect it to be that much work.

Ben, we have soccer in the morning but if you let me know what time y'all are planning to be there I will see what I can do about helping

Like Ben said, there should not be more than a small group can accomplish in a day. If we see an opportunity to put a new trail in or improve existing ones, then we will do that also using the equipment.
Thanks to Ben for coordinating this and to everyone who helps!

jeepbrew said:
Hey dude.... remember me??

I might be able to lend a hand as well. Let me see what time my son's baseball game is that day.

Always will remember you. :****: I think I saw that you live in Pell City? If so I'm right around the corner in Cropwell :drinkers: :dunno:

bad80cj said:
Always will remember you. :****: I think I saw that you live in Pell City? If so I'm right around the corner in Cropwell :drinkers: :dunno:

:gtfo:

Yup, I live in PC. In the Mays Bend community... know where that is? Now we have no excuse not to get together and drink a few. I have taken several years off the 4 wheeling hobby b/c other things took too much time... mostly wakeboarding (the reason I live in Pell City) and scuba diving. Anyway, I am back at it now. The Jeep is currently sitting on 4 jackstands. In the process of putting D60s under it f/r and some new tires. Most of the parts are already in the garage and ready to go in... just have to find some free time to do it! Feel free to come turn a wrench :flipper:

I work at Scott's Auto just down the road from ya ;) We will have to get together soon. I will actually be at the shop in tomorrow. Stop by if ya got time.

bad80cj said:
I work at Scott's Auto just down the road from ya ;) We will have to get together soon. I will actually be at the shop in tomorrow. Stop by if ya got time.

I know where that is. I had to run by that doc-in-the-box next door last week when I had a sinus infection. Anyway, I just now saw your reply so obviously can't stop by. Give me a shout sometime - 334-444-1186

Brandon

All Clean! :woot: Big Thanks to Ben, Eric, Hudson, and Randy. We eve had time for a little fun.
418361_10150667898717421_501052420_9228396_480004637_n.jpg
:popcorn: