• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Mostly vintage woodworking equipment. Table saw and Bandsaw

civicmindedex79

First of all I know nothing at all about woodworking or old vintage equipment. I picked these pieces up at an elderly couples house whos husband had passed away and she had no use for them. Any info posted below is what I learned from research or word of mouth.

1. I have a 1962 Craftsman "100" 10" table saw with tilting arbor. Everything appears to be operational and it is mounted on a pretty nice stand with storage in the bottom. This is a very heavy piece appears the whole top is cast iron (guessing) or very heavy iron of some kind. Asking $150/obo
2rxy4hf.jpg

ofu8ia.jpg

6tcjlv.jpg

33ons49.jpg

2. I have aprox 1974 craftsman 12" bandsaw/sander with stand. Has the motor that mounts separate from saw down on the stand and vbelt driven. Asking $150 obo
sxekug.jpg

2n1sup0.jpg

35aum1t.jpg

2a5keav.jpg

I have a planer and combo sander to sale also but dont have any pics so I will edit this post later and add info. These items are in Muscle Shoals and you can
text /call 256-415-4268 if I can get anymore info for you. Thanks, Brent

I used to use a bandsaw just like that at my old job. Very good machine, in my opinion. If it's the same model, it takes a 80 inch blade. Not sure about the price on one though. I guess it would depend on the condition of it.

Thanks for the words. I feel like they are in good condition. I wouldnt even be selling them but I am wanting to move and I havent got room for all of this stuff. I downloaded manuals for both of these pieces and the prices are OBO.