• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moto261's Cj7

well this thing get to **** in the shop all winter now that i have a broken left ankle fawk that sucks :rb:

dan

Come on you puss. You can still work a clutch with a cast :flipoff:

Yea no ****... *****! i spotted grand nationals 07 with a broken ankle (pre surgery), raced the baja 1000 on a 5 week out of surgery ankle, supposed to be on crutches for aouther 3 months.

Then re-broke the same ankle this summer, and have wheeled, worked, and driven my 6speed car every day in the boot...

grow some balls moto :fawkdancesmiley:

yea you guys suck there is a 50% chance that the bone is going to die! so you all can just stick it :kissmyass: any how i cased a 90' double and fawked it up real good

Dan

yea you guys suck there is a 50% chance that the bone is going to die! so you all can just stick it :kissmyass: any how i cased a 90' double and fawked it up real good

Dan

Ah suck it up you puss :flipoff:

That sucks. Hope it heals up ok :awesomework:

He broke this Talus.

Attachments

• dans foot.jpg
    dans foot.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 215
The jeep look good dan, once I get moved in to my house I am going to redo the suspension prob. in my jeep.

Been thinking about maybe doing a 4 link set up but not totally sure. RIght now front and rear bumper are in the works ill have to bring it by when they are done.

Must suck for you to have a broken ankle with all this snow we got here, I am sure enjoying it. The new lincoln locker works great for doing donuts.

Talk to ya later man.
Ricky CHacon #418 :fawkdancesmiley:

Good luck with the ankle. I went through a year of ankle issues and ended up with a fusion. they made it sound like it would end a lot of my activities. I can do most everything fine, just lose my balance more often.

Listen to you Doctors, not anyone else.

I noticed, He has a Joe draglink.

Ahhhhhh no..... He might have bought the material from you though but he built that himself. . That would be like me saying my tacoma is a mclendons tacoma because i bought alot of the stuff there.:fawkdancesmiley::redneck:

Ahhhhhh no..... He might have bought the material from you though but he built that himself. . That would be like me saying my tacoma is a mclendons tacoma because i bought alot of the stuff there.:fawkdancesmiley::redneck:

Have you ever thought that you read into **** too much?