• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Motor Mount Bushings

Look for leaf spring bushings at any parts store. Xenergy bushings??? I know I have some laying around but I'm saving them for projects.

When I built mine I ordered 1/2t chevy leaf spring bushings from summit. I got the poly ones from energy suspension. They don't list them separately on summit but if you go to Energy's site you can look up just the bushing # instead of the whole kit then get them from Oreillys or Summit. I think Bob stocks them as well. He used to have a whole bin of the TG spring bushings that are 1.5" OD. You just need a sleeve to get the ID to 1/2" on the TG ones.

1 1/2" DOM... With .5" or maybe .065" wall thickness? It just kinda matters. :flipoff:

If you're dealing with .120" wall then fixed end yj spring bushings are exactly what you're after. They usually come with a steel sleeve to use a 1/2" bolt too.

.120 wall. I have a set of poly Yj bushings. There to big

You probably have the shackle end bushings which are 1 3/4" OD so they fit perfectly in 2 x .120" tubing.

EDIT: I think I have the bushing locations switched but there are 2 different sizes, I'm thinking the shackle end both upper and lower are smaller and the fixed end is larger.

Last edited:
Use XJ track bar bushings. I got mine at the local O'reilly auto parts store.

k3176_top.jpg

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/MOO0/K3176/03924.oap?year=1995&make=Jeep&model=Cherokee&vi=1180303&ck=Search_track+bar+bushing_1180303_2843&keyword=track+bar+bushing

I've got some daystar bushings and sleeves. What width are you looking for?
I also have DOM 2" x .250 wall if you need the complete set.
Edit- just reread the post. These are for 1.5 inch ID tube

Last edited: