• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired motor stuff for sale

sparepartsdave

I'm trying to get rid of some stuff laying around and put the money back into my buggy. All parts are located in Charleston, SC shipping is on your dime

I've got three external injector marine intake set ups for vortec headed small block chevys. Two intakes are new and unused(no throttle bodies), one is off of a 6.2(stroked small block, complete with throttle body) mercruiser engine. These intakes can be used to replace the "spider" injector assembly on some 5.7 factory engines with wiring harness and computer mods. Several companies offer adapter harness to allow this. Asking $350 per set up. The retail on these intakes thru Mercruiser or Volvo Penta is stupid expensive. The intake lowers are cast iron and are heavy.

I was going to put on of these setups on my wife's 99 Suburban, but decided to sell the car instead. I have a marine engine harness and computer, I can't tell you the condition of the computer without finding another engine to plug it into. It uses a Motorola 555 ECU and stand alone fuel system. Uses a flat cap late model distributor. If you are interested in this, send me an email and will discuss price.

3.0L GM marine engine, this engine is very similar to the 2.5 GM engine used in Chevy II's in the 60's and some mail truck Jeeps. Teh cylinder head design has been much improved since then. It came out of a 1997 fresh water only boat. The engine was rated at 135 hp at the prop, that would mean around 150 at the flywheel. It dropped a valve on cylinder #1, I've pulled the head for inspection and can provide better pictures if any one needs them. This engine would make a great engine for a flat fender or any small buggy. Uses standard GM bell housing and accessories. The marine intake and manifold will not work on an auto set up. This engine will need a rebuild. $150

I've got three late model roller cam/1 piece seal block 5.7L(350) GM engines, each engine has issues, but appear to be rebuild able. They have had salt water run thru them, but don't appear to have any unusual corrosion. With teh factroy roller cam, these engines were rated at 300 hp with MPI set ups. $150 each, as is

I've got a bunch or boat parts also in case any of ya'll need anything else.
you can email me at [email protected] or callme at 843 532-9148

you've got a good eye, its a spare for my truck and van. It needs to be gone thru, low compression on one cylinder