• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mountain Biking Thread

mexupoverthebars_0001.jpg
[/IMG]

You said post up pics...Why not have the first one of a nut cracker!!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

NO!!!!!!!

Thats not me!! I dont ride bikes! unless under engine power!!

ok ok..so I lied!!:fawkdancesmiley: My MNT BIKE is at TopKick PawnShop... times where tough!!:mad:

I have a Fuji Discovery3 full suspenion

Kaner Flats area trail
IMG_4914Medium.jpg

This is near, the top of the kaner trail, got to ride down through this rock garden, kinda rough, then hitched a ride to the top of the next ridge and road back down on the gravel road almost to the main paved road:redneck:
IMG_4942Medium.jpg

Pic of the Street/DJ bike
IMG_3116.jpg

MY DJ as been updated since that last pic, maxxis holy rollers....:awesomework:

My XC bike is about to getting a little tune-up (new tires, new rear derailleur, a few things like that). I've been out on both my XC and my DH bikes this summer, mostly the first half. I don't tend to have pics, cause I tend to ride alone..... I have one pic from Moab, and the rest are self-portraits....(scenery shots with half a goofy grinning idiot in it!).
:redneck:

used to ride a little............then got over it.Only pic on my puter...kinda weak

Attachments

• el jeffe.jpg
    el jeffe.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 266
Seriously, though, I love DH riding, and don't get to do it nearly enough. I don't know of anywhere immediately in the Everett area, but I'm NO expert!!

I don't have any cool pics, like 'Mauler, but....I'll try to dig something up!

Jonathan, hurting yourself is half the fun :redneck:
(for real, it's too much fun to miss! just don't drive....er, I mean, RIDE, like an assbag and you'll be fine!!) :awesomework:

Oh, cross country riding is mostly harmless (except to your lungs!), but the DH is all about body-armor!!

I heard there is down hill stuff in the "gulch" in mukilteo. I assume the big gulch that people always report cougars in, and that the railroad runs up to get too Boeing.

Thats the place.......there is DH "type" stuff:rolleyes: but top to bottom is 'bout 15 seconds.Also a couple "big" hucks but not really worth the effort. Japanese gulch is mostly XC in a ravine.

Latest posts