• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

mountainside-rock bashing-10-02-10

The only way Balls will ever be climbed:

Timmie driving, Dustin Webster co-piloting, and Nolen taking pictures.

But, only after syncing their nut-swinging decoder rings at the bottom, yelling nut-swingers unite.

:tc

balls hill has any one ever climbed it ? it looks kinda like that big ledge at hell mtn, i know the pic does it no justice . the video makes it look worse than the pic . looks like it has a hole dug at bottom to . 135 wheelbase make it :dunno: :dunno: to crow wall how bad

that does'nt mean it cant be his though i'v pulled up on it with 104 in wheelbase i did'nt have nuttin 4 it

We need to have a work day and do a little changing to make it atleast doable. I say when everybody has tried it, we fill the hole on the first ledge with some concrete and make a level approach pad out of concrete at the base. That way you could control the erosion at the base. I am not saying we make it simple, but atleast make it where a good rig and driver could climb it so it doesn't go to waste with nobody hitting it. That area would be perfect for some bleachers and an up one climb down another comp. Post Scott some ideas. He is all about making the park better.

Latest posts