• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MSORP - 4th Of July Ride

scottlang

we will be having a july 4th weekend ride gonna be held by the blackcreek vol. fire dept. so all proceeds will be donated to fire dept. were gonna have firework show on top of revlimiter so u dont want miss this.

What is the deal with the MSORP website. I was trying to get driving directions and the site is not working for me.

cheroking said:
What is the deal with the MSORP website. I was trying to get driving directions and the site is not working for me.

Here ya go...

scottlang said:
address for msorp is 9971 lay springs rd. gadsden al. 35904 , my # is 256-298-1444 thanks scott & lisa lang.

I had a guy buy a yota from me a while back that was from near the king of the hill, he talked about a park near there I thought mountainside was it.we've been wanting to go there and ride for a while, looks like a good park from the videos, might just make it down there for this one.

Elliott said:
I had a guy buy a yota from me a while back that was from near the king of the hill, he talked about a park near there I thought mountainside was it.we've been wanting to go there and ride for a while, looks like a good park from the videos, might just make it down there for this one.

Google

Lay Springs Road
Gadsden, AL

Mountainside website was becoming a huge hassle with little traffic, so we decided to drop it when Startlogic doubled our annual cost and applied the charge to my credit card with out telling us first. It took over six weeks to get it all corrected, but then they wanted to charge me $600 to purchase my domain name back from them.

Google address is 9971 Lay Springs Road Gadsden AL 35904
Scott Lang holds the lease for the park as well as an auto and 4x4 repair shop in Gadsden.

Several people have said they thought the park might not be that good when they heard it is only 100 ac, but after they had been there, they always say how much they have enjoyed it. Our goal in building the park was to cram as much in a small area as possible so every where you looked you could see something happening. Our solid rock structures offer wicked sick traction in the dry and gorilla snot slick in the wet. Bone stockers can ride around with extreme rigs all day and not have to separate. We allow ATV/UTV's and offer a 3 mile trail ride to the over look when hunting season is not in.
All videos that we have shot and posted on youtube can be found under. mountainsideorp. Madram11 and several others have videos of the park as well.

rock yuppie said:
Mountainside website was becoming a huge hassle with little traffic, so we decided to drop it when Startlogic doubled our annual cost and applied the charge to my credit card with out telling us first. It took over six weeks to get it all corrected, but then they wanted to charge me $600 to purchase my domain name back from them.

Google address is 9971 Lay Springs Road Gadsden AL 35904
Scott Lang holds the lease for the park as well as an auto and 4x4 repair shop in Gadsden.

Several people have said they thought the park might not be that good when they heard it is only 100 ac, but after they had been there, they always say how much they have enjoyed it. Our goal in building the park was to cram as much in a small area as possible so every where you looked you could see something happening. Our solid rock structures offer wicked sick traction in the dry and gorilla snot slick in the wet. Bone stockers can ride around with extreme rigs all day and not have to separate. We allow ATV/UTV's and offer a 3 mile trail ride to the over look when hunting season is not in.
All videos that we have shot and posted on youtube can be found under. mountainsideorp. Madram11 and several others have videos of the park as well.
I would agree its a great park and can't wait till the night race.

Quick question: Is there camping anywhere on site? It would be cool to wheel all day Saturday, watch fireworks, crash, wheel some more the next day and then head back. I'm not exactly "local".

YES........primitive camp sites are at MSORP, when you get there just let Scott know how you want to camp, in one of the cut out sites in the woods, right at youre tow rig , in the parking lot, or go find youre own spot somewhere in the park, I camp at MSORP ALL the time, along with several others :dblthumb:

HELL.......we like it when folks stay and camp out for ROUND TWO of wheeling ;D

zukiscott said:
YES........primitive camp sites are at MSORP, when you get there just let Scott know how you want to camp, in one of the cut out sites in the woods, right at youre tow rig , in the parking lot, or go find youre own spot somewhere in the park, I camp at MSORP ALL the time, along with several others :dblthumb:

HELL.......we like it when folks stay and camp out for ROUND TWO of wheeling ;D

My company leveled out the parking lots last year for Bahama Bob, as it was unlevel to say the least. Now it's good and flat and can accomodate tents, RV's, campers, lean too's, honda civic's, 3 legged cots, and an occassional drunken stooper. :drinkers:

Baller. I don't have a tow rig or trailer so it'll be just the rig, a tent, a chair and a cooler. You know, down to the absolute minimum.

So yeah, finding a little spot back in the woods/treeline would be fantastic.

LOOKIN LIKE ITS GONNA FUN RIDE THE FIRE DEPT IS GONNA HAVE A (opps sorry ) blind fold race on sidexsides again and probably a good loe fasion rock crawl nuttin fancy or hard just good fun willbe set for all types of rigs not the hardcore stuff.( well maybe some for those who wants it).