• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

msorp this weekend oct 1-3

scottlang

looks like gonna be alot fun , recon how long it'll take for everybody to quit bitchin about settc,lets take a pole.

i say 1 month.

expect a bunch of jeep jks from projectjk.com as well as some other local jeep guys.

were coming in saturday morning and planning to stay till sunday.

COOL, CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYBODY GONNA BE AWSOME WEATHER WE'LL BE ROUGHIN IT (IN THE CAMPER) .

mud holes are full and the rocks are clean (and slick),cant wait, there's a group of guys coming that like to put on a show gonna be exciting

scottlang said:
mud holes are full and the rocks are clean (and slick),cant wait, there's a group of guys coming that like to put on a show gonna be exciting
:tc the show is going to be exciting??? I doubt that... from what I hear the park is weak... i hope you guys have a water truck that way we can actually put it in 4 wheel drive.

Standefer said:
the show is going to be exciting??? I doubt that... from what I hear the park is weak... i hope you guys have a water truck that way we can actually put it in 4 wheel drive.
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Tcameron said:
tootrod wut time u be there sat? me tyler and coleworx be there
Prolly round 8:30 9:00. I'll see what time Mike G wants to head out, but earlier tha betta. booyang

Is the exit on 59 open? If anybody from the chattanooga area is coming pm me. Need some parts.

exit 183 2nd light take a right go 3.2 miles take a left that will take u up to noccalula falls address is 9971 lay springs rd gadsden al. 35904 if u have any problems call me 256-298-1444 scott.

yea hotrod we may have to water coldchills for standefer that it'll be a challenge wat u think.