• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Muchado Showed His pain in the ass I'll Show you Mine

Blueyellow

seeyouonthetrail
We Are in the process of changing a Old Barn into a Bar..... It Has been about a year in the the making But Grand opening will be halloween. We are almost done. we Stripped it down to the corner post and Rafters, Reskinned it with metal insulated it Added Plumbing for the Bar and Bathroom Added Concrete Floor, Heating and A/C, Drywall and All Electric.... So It Has changed Tremdously... In These Pics all we Have left to do is paint, Flooring, and Furniture which will be Pooltable, Air Hockey, Dart Board, and Ping pong. Plus table Big Screen and Couches.
1016081325nv6.jpg

1016081327ct6.jpg

1016081327apt5.jpg

:woody: Looks like a good time waiting to happen to me !! :drinkers:

Here's the important part of any establishment of this nature.......... whats the name going to be ????

TO Answer All Of your Questions... It Is In Norman, OK, It Is a Bar Basically For Get To gethers Not for a Buisness. We Already have the family Thanksgiving and Christmas scheduled to be there and a Wedding Reception of the Families. Not to mention the Numerous timesSittin out there Drinking and Watching the Sooners. The Name of the Bar will be Bocepheaus Bar And Grill. As for the Pole I can't Get the G/f enrolled in pole dancing classes yet.... But I am working on it.
Al

I like Sugars in Campus Corner, you need a pole in there STAT! Dont get the GF to dance, there are TONS of co-eds in Norman that would be on that thing like P on free ****.

As for the Pole I can't Get the G/f enrolled in pole dancing classes yet.... But I am working on it.
Al
[/quote]

Just trying to help a brotha get ahead. pepper.gif

http://www.frommindtobody.com/

Love the way you guys did the bar, gives me a good idear for the one we'll be building this winter in my basement 8)

The Bar Was Taken out of The old Indian hills steak House (Now Mooneys) and Moved Here......
OHHH GAWD I Would Have to reinforce a Stripper pole If I had the Girls from Sugars come over pepper.gif Ya Ever Seen the Sticker "Get a lift Fat Chicks can't jump....

We Got the floor in over the Weekend and Are Working on the Finishing Touches. I'll Get some pics Up later Tonight maybe
al

Blueyellow said:
The Bar Was Taken out of The old Indian hills steak House (Now Mooneys) and Moved Here......
OHHH GAWD I Would Have to reinforce a Stripper pole If I had the Girls from Sugars come over pepper.gif Ya Ever Seen the Sticker "Get a lift Fat Chicks can't jump....

We Got the floor in over the Weekend and Are Working on the Finishing Touches. I'll Get some pics Up later Tonight maybe
al

Just remember, Fat girls are like Mopeds, there fun as hell to ride, just don't get caught on one. loller.gif

Place looks great. pepper.gif

Latest posts