• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mud bog june 28, august 23, 2009

mud4funtoy

Mud Bog AUGUST 23, 2009

For more information on this event go to www.mudslingers4x4.com
There is dry camping available with honey buckets Sat For $20.00 and there have been many improvements to the mud bog site. It is a really fun time. Come join us in the sun and have some fun in the Mud.
All children can race as long as they are with a parent. Admission is $10.00 per adult and all children under the age of 12 are free.
There is no preregistration and no truck or driver will be turned away. Last year we had over 120 trucks and 148 drivers.

This event is in Ethel WA. You can go to our web site for directions
www.mudslingers4x4.com
Classes are
4/6 cyl tire size 35" and under
v8 tire size 35" and under
Tire size 36" - 39"
Tire size 40" and up
Unlimited
Powder Puff
Kids classes

Registration cost is $45.00 includes the $5.00 tech fee
Additional driver same vehicle $20.00 Kids 8 and under $5.00 and 9 - 15 $10.00

Registration 7am to 9am
drivers meeting 9:15 am
Bogging starts 9:30 am
Spectator gate opens 8 am

For more information go to
www.mudslingers4x4.com
or call
Steve Russell
253 537 3755

Last edited:
Im thinking im going to whore out my tacoma for the mud bogs. I think ill show up for it....Im going to run it...nicole is going to run it....jps wife might also run it. Should be fun.

Im thinking im going to whore out my tacoma for the mud bogs. I think ill show up for it....Im going to run it...nicole is going to run it....jps wife might also run it. Should be fun.

KICKASS Brian!! You gunna camp out sat night?:awesomework:

I really enjoyed your mud drags, this will be my first mud bog to enter. Anyone reading this that hasn't been to one of these events, get in your rig and take a Sunday drive and check it out! Some of the most fun I've ever had

Steve. do you need to have a five point harness to run the mud bog?

No those rules were set up for the tuff trucks. all the rules are the same as last year except you need long pants while driving and Dual Carburetor linkage springs for safety. You must have a hard top or roll cage and a working seat belt. Also you will need a fire extinguisher a good tow point in the rear of your vehicle and the battery tied down securely and your seats bolted to the floor.

Any suggestions on throttle return springs for fuel injected? With all the factory shields in place can't even see the spring.

our tec people will look at it and if they have any ideas they will give them to you. It may be that it is a exceptable set up

Last edited:
Bump for a fun event

This is tomorrow folks! Get your rig ready or just come down and watch. A great way to spend a Sunday with the family!

Just a reminder that another great event is around the corner. Next weekend. this is our last event this year, come out and have a good time.
See ya there.