• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My annual "Post your REAL Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals" thread

a61e9fe625196bd58876e5be7b5f2e1d.jpg

Re: Re: My annual "Post your REAL Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals" thread

tonybolton said:
I smiled on that one.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

So far I've spent about $550.

Disc brake kit for the 14B I'm building at 25% off from ruffstuff. $225 + shipping is a ****ing steal on a disc brake kit!

Dana 60 heavy duty diff cover from Motobilt for 20% off with free shipping! ($87 for a diff cover with hardware!)

And last but not least 15% off the back bone truss from artec for the 14B I'm building. I got a free t shirt out of that one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen any decent deals on some seats while you've been browsing around? Any suggestions on some comfy trail riding seats?

Any deals on full sized IPads? Gigabytes not as important, nor is if it's an air or pro. My aunt is just looking for a full sized IPad.

d9marko said:
Has anyone seen any decent deals on some seats while you've been browsing around? Any suggestions on some comfy trail riding seats?

Not sure about any deals but Wide Open is my go to for PRP seats. Great prices but you need to call to get the best price. They are all made to order so you pick your colors. I have some PRP daily drivers in my cab truck and love them! I can spend all day in them no problem. If you do order some, I recommend the mud drain. Wish I had it in my seats.

I went down to the Chinese Tool Store today to buy my wife a Christmas present. That place was so ****in' crowded you could hardly get in the front door. I said **** it and went to Schlotzsky's instead.

Re: Re: My annual "Post your REAL Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals" thread

gottagofast said:
Who has the smokin deal on ring n pinions and install kits? Need 4.88's for my tj 44/30
Skinny pedal racing

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Lowes has the kobalt air hose reels for $60, regular $100. Have 2 in my shop that get used daily for the past 2 years and they have held up great, they have the flexzilla style hose in them.

grcthird said:
Lowes has the kobalt air hose reels for $60, regular $100. Have 2 in my shop that get used daily for the past 2 years and they have held up great, they have the flexzilla style hose in them.
That's what I use to. Mine are a year or so old and still working good. Well worth 60 bucks.

I snagged a radius arm kit from ruffstuff last night. Everything was 25%. Shipping made me want to cry though.