• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired my dream setup

mckeddie

Hate to do it, but thinking it's time for a buggy big enough to fit the kids too, so parting w it all to afford something more $$$$

I want to sell as a package if possible first before I'll seperate. This is my dream setup.

Truck is an 00 ford 7.3l. 6 speed 4x4 dually. Truck has 242,000 miles. Truck fires up in -20 and runs great. Will have fresh plastidip before sold. It factory red, but has the typical ford peeling paint. It had taneather and all power options. New steer tires, drives are probably 50% or better. Going to do rear brakes on it this weekend. Cold ac and hot heat. Previous owner said he had done a clutch and injectors in it, but I have no receipts. Miles will go up, as I still drive it regularly. Has 4" down pipe into a 5" turbo back exhaust. Also has a cold air intake, although I forget the brand of both. Other than that stock mechanically.

IMAG0564_zps21e6af8f.jpg

Trailer is an 02 pace. I believe it has a 26' box, but not positive, I will measure it. Used to.have a wall and living quarters, wall was removed, so front half of trailer has carpet and cabinets. Still has removable table, front has nice bench and cabinets. Trailer is wired for 12 volt and 110v and has both yes of lights inside and out. Has a pioneer head unit and speakers throughout. New 7000 lb axles, and new wheels and tires.

tmp_17408-20150404_184741675380179_zpsbm4qqryj.jpg

tmp_17408-20140627_192459-1734896328_zpsosucghzw.jpg

Buggy is my dream buggy.
Based off of a zuk frane, built originally by customfab. Tube reworked by Braun fabrication.
Drive train
22r on gotpropane,
5 speed Toyota
Dual cases, stock gears, marlin HD crap throuout

Axles
Front 30 spline longfields, drive flanges, 5th stud high steer arms, 5.29 heat treat and cryo, double ended ram,
Rear 5.29 cryo and heat treated, poly performance axles, Tacoma housing,

Wheels and tires
Kmc Enduro beadlocks
39" red labels 90% tread

Suspension
3 link front 12" fox air shocks
4 link rear 12" fox air shocks

Has room for 2 tanks mounted below, tank above in pic is sitting in cooler/tool rack.

IMAG0568_zps2282e52b.jpg

You buy this, plan on getting laid alot more, bc the lady's drop their panties wherever it goes. This buggy flat out works amazing. Truck runs awesome and trailer is awesome.

Located in van wert ohio
Phone 419 203 4836
Text is best way to reach me, I work long hours, I'll call vack as soon as I can.

$22,000 takes the whole shebang. Pretty much firm on price, it's a hell of a great deal IMO.

Yes, this thread brings the gay! :gay:

Damn good buggy. Prolly not much left of what I did on it. Good luck man hope it works out for you. I will buy it back for original price anyday! :dblthumb:

Man that's badass!! Love it! Just looking at that makes me wanna scrap my poor lil Sammy.. I have come to the conclusion that a set up like this is BY FAR the best you can have. Samurai on reds = Makin everyone look stupid! Very nice. GLWS!!

Don't want to seperate yet, but when I do, probably $10,000 for buggy $5000 for trailer and $9,000 for truck.

kushKrawlin said:
After seeing this I have decided that's what I wanna do with my new lil turd project! Can't get over how good that looks. Man I got a long way to go!
Bump for badassness

DO IT!

kushKrawlin said:
After seeing this I have decided that's what I wanna do with my new lil turd project! Can't get over how good that looks. Man I got a long way to go!
Bump for badassness

Probably be easier for you to just buy this.

Take a 2010 f250 6.4 160k needs a motor for your buggy 864-245-2409 jeff

Re:

Trailer axles appear to be 5 lug... 7000 total, not each?

How tall are you? Room for a 6'4"+?

Sorry, haven't been on here. Won't be able to get pics for a couple days.

Axles are 6 lug, just swapped the 6 lug spindles on it before I bought it, they used to be 8 lug. My buddy I bought it from wanted to keep the I lug wheels for his new trailer, so he swapped them before I bought it.

I'm only 5'7". John andrews used to own this, I'm pretty sure he's over 6' there's way too much headroom for me.

Re:

Slippery said:
Trailer axles appear to be 5 lug... 7000 total, not each?

How tall are you? Room for a 6'4"+?
I would think you would be fine. I'm 6'2 and i had plenty of head room.