• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My First trip to Evans This Year

srgould41

Wish I could have gone last weekend, but had to work.

So who wants to go this Saturday?

FJ40 on 36's locked at both ends.

im headed up there trying to get a few buddies to come but not sure if anybody is showing up, my first wheeling trip in years. im only on 33's though so im hoping im not getting stuck every five mins lol.

im headed up there trying to get a few buddies to come but not sure if anybody is showing up, my first wheeling trip in years. im only on 33's though so im hoping im not getting stuck every five mins lol.

I ran everything twice with 28" tires, you should be fine. :awesomework:

i used to run everything with a welded rear and 33's ten years ago but havent been there in forever.

Its easier then it was 10 years ago. The FS filled in alot of hard spots with quarry spalls, drained water holes and blocked off alot of bonus lines.

My sammi did well enough up there on 33's... But, I'm locked front and rear with a 6.5:1 t-case... Wrangler springs and decent flex... Did you say if you had a winch in case you need it?

ill be in a ifs standard cab 01 tacoma, welded the rear last night, and yes winch. so does anybody want to meet up? might just be my truck or a few more, still not sure.

Sorry for the late response.

Meeting at the Bonney Lake Safeway at 9 am. Main parking lot by 9:30 to 10. I am in a green Fj40. One other rig I know of is a Jeep XJ, either blue or red. Not sure which he is bringing.

ill be in a green tacoma, green bumpers, bfg km2, looks like a pavement princess. not sure if ill make it there by nine so hopefully ill see ya up there.