• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my fj build

JoshC1

well i started this a while ago and then ran out of money but not before i got my d60 front and a 14bolt for the rear along with my eng trans and t case.

it started out sprung over done by me then i pulled the eng and trans out sold most of the stock stuff, stuffed my front 60 in with leaf springs up front.
I planned on linking the rear and stretching the wheel base to 108". its currently sitting on 38's waitin for a income so i can order more parts just doing odds and ends till then.

Last edited:
That thing is gonna be bada$$ when its done I like the comp cut. what kind of cage are you going to do? :awesomework:

That thing is gonna be bada$$ when its done I like the comp cut. what kind of cage are you going to do? :awesomework:
thank you, im thinking of using part of the stock cage for cash purposes but who knows i may just go crazy and order tube and start bending a whole new one.

thats bad ass, so you going to link the front also

eventually i plan on linking the front but for the time being it will be leaf up front, trying to get fox shocks for the rear first.