My friends new toy

payne97

gas the **** out of it
Tonys Toys

Attachments

• tonys new toy.jpg
    tonys new toy.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 909
Now that's bad ass! Come on man...You can't post something like that and then no specs! Dammit man! :wtflol: ;D

Looks like Hollywood's , but Clayton's is Green. I saw Hollywood's at D&K a few weeks ago. It's a bad little ride.

these are bad ass machines! ive heard of these top secret buggies. now that i've seen them,i like'em! more pics!,more pics! chad ;D

i want to see some vids of them. damn they look cool!!!!

gasman said:
these are bad ass machines! ive heard of these top secret buggies. now that i've seen them,i like'em! more pics!,more pics! chad ;D

I heard that the Green Monster has a new home? I have saw the Green in action and IT'S BADASS!! Ask Big Tim if the the Green Monster will climb. He said it was Badass too.

Unlike bigfoot I believe these to be real pictures,lol.but they are for sure as elusive as the hairy beast of being captured on film.are they to fast to see one or to sneaky to be seen.I have been begging for a month on two different site to get more info on these bad boys.so someone please help a man out and post some pics or vids of these things in action. Chad thumb.gif

LOL....I've been waiting too........... :****:

But Im not sure its on either :dunno:

Mybe they are just photoshopped and they cant figure out how to videoshop them to make them look as awesome as the photos molaugh

Yea I believe they are still holding back for an event to break them out,if it was mine you all would be telling me to stop posting it cause you've seen enough,lol.. Chad thumb.gif

Latest posts